Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heres an idea.....

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Here is an idea for wizards who want smaller houses. You know how in Wizard City, how they have these houses on the streets? Some have quests inside them? Well I don't know bout you guys, but I think we should be able to buy one of those. Not on an island, but on your favorite street in wizard city. Some could be different, some could have a balcony upstairs, some could be bigger than others, and some could be smaller. I think it would be great because:
1. You wouldn't be cut off from civilization like if your on an island
2: They could all be different
3: Multiple wizards could buy the same house, kinda like dorms
4: Imagine-owning a house on your favorite street!!!!

I would prob have one with two downstairs rooms, and a hallway upstairs with a room. Also when you ifrst walk in the staircase could be close to the wall like in some house or shops.......so......your thoughts??

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Heya!
I love that idea! But....
There is over a million people that play Wizard101.
No way everyone could get the house they want.
But how about this?
You buy yourself a house in a neighborhood thats on an island.
I say there should be around 6-8 houses per island.
On the mini street there should be a park at the end.
You get to choose what street you live on( so in this way there could be like 100 Unicorn Ways lol)
You can only decorate in your house only.
And there should be a monthly rent.( Oh and another idea, how about you can choose if you want to live with members or non-members)

^-^ A Flame Burn In My ^-^
Ashley Level 60 Fire

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hey thx for replying. For my idea, multiple wizards could buy the same house, just, its like the dorms, multiple wizards go inside, but you don't see them, you see the inside of your house.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
I think this is a great idea. If KI did this I would totally buy a house like this. I think that this would be a great thing to add this year.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I get it like one set house on every street that anyone can buy. Sounds neat but for me i like the islands.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
That would be a cool idea

^-^ A Flame Burns In My ^-^
Ashley Level 60 Fire

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
AshesAshes100 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Heya!
I love that idea! But....
There is over a million people that play Wizard101.
No way everyone could get the house they want.
But how about this?
You buy yourself a house in a neighborhood thats on an island.
I say there should be around 6-8 houses per island.
On the mini street there should be a park at the end.
You get to choose what street you live on( so in this way there could be like 100 Unicorn Ways lol)
You can only decorate in your house only.
And there should be a monthly rent.( Oh and another idea, how about you can choose if you want to live with members or non-members)

^-^ A Flame Burn In My ^-^
Ashley Level 60 Fire
I agree with you it is a great idea

-Fallon Star level 13 storm

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
yes to this one~ would love to buy a house near the crown of fire somewhere. ;)

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
That would be awesome :) And since their small, they could be 5,000 gold each or something. That would be great for someone who don't like the little space of their dorm, so they could just move into a little bigger one.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
That would be awesome :) And since their small, they could be 5,000 gold each or something. That would be great for someone who don't like the little space of their dorm, so they could just move into a little bigger one.