Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Wouldn't it be cool if kingsisle sold all their bundles online, some people don't have gamestop or walmart or target in their countries.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Yeah. I understand they are promotional with those companies but still KI should have online also.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Bluegem018 on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool if kingsisle sold all their bundles online, some people don't have gamestop or walmart or target in their countries.
the prices on the bundles are to expinsive i just got a bundle called majistc bundle and it was 40 dollors!
the dino bundle was like 50! bundles are to expensive! i will make a new topic and please agree and kingsels will lower the price
melissa pixieblood lvl 23 life

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
karcat on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
the prices on the bundles are to expinsive i just got a bundle called majistc bundle and it was 40 dollors!
the dino bundle was like 50! bundles are to expensive! i will make a new topic and please agree and kingsels will lower the price
melissa pixieblood lvl 23 life
Bundles contains things that you cannot buy by itself. You have to buy the whole package. Sorry

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Still they would get a lot of money if they did sell their bundles online.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I think its cost lots of money so they can keep the game running

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
Bluegem018 on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
ya! i live in NZ, and we dont have gamestop, walmart, target, blah blah blah :P i really wanted the tower of winter winds, but we have no gamestop D:

Administrator
Our bundles have a life cycle:

• First they are available in retail stores in the USA
  • When a new card comes out, then the old card is usually placed for sale on our website at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card
  • After a period of time for sale to all our players, the bundle is retired from the website and can no longer be purchased as a bundle.
  • Individual items from the bundle may become available in the Crown Shop for special promotions and events.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Bundles aren't that expensive if you think in terms of crowns. You get a huge house that the closest you could buy in game would cost 10,000 crowns. You get a rare pet very few people will have that would cost 5,000 crowns. You get a rare mount that would cost 5,000 crowns. A full suit of gear, another 5,000 crowns. A wand 5,000 crowns. And you get 5,000 crowns. Oops and you also get an additional castle slot elixir, but I can't remember how much those cost.

10,000 house
+ 5,000 pet
+ 5,000 mount
+ 5,000 gear
+ 5,000 wand
+ 5,000 crowns
= 35,000 crowns

Unless you get the crowns on sale, 35,000 crowns costs more than $40 USD.

Also please be aware that most pets, mounts, armor, wands that are purchased using crowns cost much more than 5,000 crowns. So for $40, you're really getting a good deal.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I would like that. As a Norwegian player I can't go to shops in the US.

I wish I could get the Pagoda Gauntlet or the Majestetic Bundle!

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge