Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Different bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
It would be nice to have a different bank where you can retrieve your items if you delete your character. I had a very special type of gear and very special pets. I need them back! Kingsisle you can name it below. I have a question. How do you contact support to retrieve a person?

Mary SparkleBlossom level 71 Thurgest I need my pet back!

Administrator
In your Dorm room or Castle is a Bank. Inside that Bank are both the Character Bank and the Shared Bank.

The Character Bank is only accessible to the character you are currently logged in with.
The Shared Bank is accessible to all characters on that account that have not been deleted.

Items placed in the Shared Bank can be retrieved by other characters on that account. Before you delete a character you must place all items you wish to keep into this Shared Bank.

As for resurrecting your deleted character, the sooner you send a request to Mr Lincoln through email at support@wizard101.com, the better the chance you have of recovering your deleted character.

Mr Lincoln will need to know:
a) The Account name ( but NEVER EVER the password)
b) Character Name
c) Character Level
d) When approximately the character was deleted.

Email that information to support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
Yes, I could see this idea. I like it, but all you have to do is put some of your stuff in your shared bank.
Ashley Deathflame, Balance, Level 60

Survivor
May 17, 2011
I forgot to put them in. Now I don't really care.

Mary SparkleBlossom level 73 life :)

Survivor
May 17, 2011
I forgot to put them in. Now I don't really care.

Mary SparkleBlossom level 73 life :)