Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

small game ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
hi!
so as the topic name suggests i have some ideas that aren't really important but that i think would be fun to have.

1. a kill count... yes i know there are badges that you can get for killing a certain number of a certain type of creature but i would like there to be a overall number that i could look at and go wow i play this way to much lol also maybe a count of how many times you have been ko'd.

2. bring the guns from pirate101 to wizard101... i really liked the marksman in pirates but don't care for the game overall and would really love it if they can bring them to wizard101

3. i have recently created and have become obssessed with my myth wizard. myth has alot of minion spells and i think that maybe there should be a crowns only item that increases the number of minions allowed by one. i would pay to have this.

4. i love the new worlds but i would really like it if they would maybe update grizzleheim and wysteria(definitly wysteria) . have houses in their stores and pets. and maybe add more to wysteria if i remember correctly there are some unused gates there. also since im talking about worlds does anybody know if ki is planning on releasing another low lvl bonus world soon?

i have more ideas but dont want to make this post too long cause i want people to read and comment so please read and comment

PENGUIN PETS LOL

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
1. This would be cool but as you said they have the badges already.
2. Also interesting idea but wizard101 is based on magic.
3. This one i dont know if they would consider but would be great for myth's students.
4. Have patience friend all stagnant areas in wiz101 are there for future ideas an updates. So i would imagine sooner or later it will be used.

take care and safe journeys.