Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Mounts.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
That is such a good idea! KI should do that!

~Kristen StormCloudLevel 74

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
A Mythspent Youth on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
My daughter has been bugging me for ages to get this idea out there, so here goes.

School Mounts

That is to say, at a certain level, instead of getting a new school pet, why not a school specific mount? For example:

Ice: Armored polar bear
Fire: Lava-rock salamander
Storm: Storm cloud (like a flying carpet)
Balance: Ra helmet with wings (when equipped, it would cover up your existing hat)
Myth: Clockwork griffin
Life: Horse golem made of branches, twigs and vines
Death: Hearse pulled by a bone horse (ridden like the rickshaw)

What do you guys think?
the ice one kinda remind me of the golden compass
anyway good work

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Never would have thought of that! Love the ice and life ones.

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Well as the new world is slowly making it's way to the spiral I began to think. We have school specific spells, pets, and houses, but why not mounts? I'm sure instead of getting a new pet or spell we could get an awesome new mount specifically for our school. I think this would be a very unique and great addition to the game.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
Clint Eastwood on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
Well as the new world is slowly making it's way to the spiral I began to think. We have school specific spells, pets, and houses, but why not mounts? I'm sure instead of getting a new pet or spell we could get an awesome new mount specifically for our school. I think this would be a very unique and great addition to the game.
i totally agree with this decision

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
What about this: balance is a large scorpion. Ice is a big ice mammoth. Myth is s three headed dog or a orthrus. Life is a large Leaf, similair to the flying mat from mega bundle except a leaf. Storm issome sort of a fish. Fire is a Tiger with Flaming eyes and a flaming tail.death is a skeleton horse.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
Dear wizards of the spiral I have an idea that I think you will all enjoy and that is school orientated mounts, with the new world coming up I thought this would be a great idea. For example the myth students as myself would get a basilisk mount and ice students could have a mammoth mount. I would like to know what everybody thinks Matthew Wildpants lvl 86 myth wizard.

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
Maybe for balance we could have a cat mount, or a lion, or something of that nature. felines!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Great idea! I think fire should be a Heck Hound another version of a Phoenix, or a Dragon

Andrew WaterCrafter- Level 47

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
For storm they should make a weather cloud that changes weather every time you equip

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
I agree there should be school mounts, but you get them at level 78.

= Heckhound or Fire Dragon
= Woolly Mammoth
= Leviathan
= Centaur
= Scarecrow. You ride on the crow's perch.
= Basilisk
= Chimaera

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
here are my ideas for mounts for all of the schools:

Fire: for my fire wizard i would like to be riding around on a sun serpent or the serpent type thing in the new spell, king artorius.
Ice: i would like to see a snow angel mount or a frost giant, also a mammoth would be cool but in a smaller version.
Storm: i would like the storm owl for my storm wizard even though there is a regular owl mount but make this one like the actual storm owl spell since it is an Azteca spell.
Death: an avenging fossil might be cool to have and see walking around the commons but this is kind of the only cool thing for death school.
Life: i think that a spiny mount would be awesome or also i would like to see a forest lord.
Myth: since i really do not like myth at all i am a bit blanked out on what to think of for a mount. maybe a orthrus. i can by far say that a celestial calendar would be a bit weird to see strolling along through the spiral. lol
Balance: i think that a chimera would be cool because of the hydra that is already a mount and also the sabertooth is already a mount and it is the last spell for balance.

***i know that most of these are of the level 88 spells given to all schools but i think that seeing those spells as mounts would be awesome and kind of funny.

Sarah SparkleCloud 95pet warlord
Tanner Death Blade 48

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
kspirtweaver1996 on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
sorry to tell you but KI will never do this
I don't really think that is true. there are some of these types of mounts that would be very interesting for the game to create for people to have.

Sarah SparkleCloud 95 pet warlord
Tanner DeathBlade 48

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
DEHB654992 on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
I think the school mounts would be:
  • Fire: sun serpent
  • Ice: ice wyrm (would be cool if you ride it and wyrm would be sliding
  • Storm: the owl
  • Death: undead horse (bones burning with fire)
  • Life: centaur
  • Myth: obelisk
  • Balance: chimera or sabertooth
Life: should be a spinysaur lol it's wired riding a centaur.
Myth:should be a basilisk pulling a chariot

Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
FYI Saber tooth is already a mount and for storm definitely Leviathan and then for balance you could be riding on RA'S sun beam, and you can see RA in the back round, but then maybe RA would have to be a little smaller. And for balance you could also be sitting on Power Nova

Jacob,
LVL 47 Balance

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
This is a really cool idea. The fact that you need crowns to buy almost all mounts is silly. What if everyone got a mount? Well that would be AWSOME KI please take these ideas into action

Fire: you should be riding on the back of a firecat
Storm: you should be on a wave surfing without a surf board
Ice: a mammoth or frost Beatle
Balance: a tornado that in gulfs the bottom half of your body but the waist up you can see
Myth: a blood bat
Life: a leaf and under that leaf a constant breeze punches that leaf forward backwards ect.
Death: a black cat or A ghost wolf thing something like that

I love this idea please do this KI!

Hayley moonshard Wizard.