Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for hatch!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
Looking to hatch with another rain beetle that has following talents.
I have a rain beetle atm that is Mega.

My pet:
Unicorn - Sprite - 5+ Defy - 9+ Proof - Peirce

Looking For:
6+ - Ice Giver or Strom Giver
9+ - Ice Bringer or Storm Dealer
5+ - Defy
10+ - Proof
Critical Rating Or Sprite

Leave a message if you have a pet with these talent's plz.
I will reply back and meet up with ya in game :)

Makenzie - 80 - Storm -TR-90
Makenzie - 80 - Myth -TR-90
Makenzie - 80 - Life -TR-90
Makenzie - 80 - Fire -TR-90
Makenzie - 80 - Balance-TR-90
Makenzie - 66 - Ice
Makenzie - 32 - Death

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
Ok well this isnt really about hatching WITH people, but since we are already talking about hatching i just wanted to let the mods know that i have been really working hard to get my pets to an adult so i could hatch some really cool pets, but when i finally got my pet to adult that i worked for about 2 weeks, i found out that it costs like 30 to 50 THOUSAND $$$$ to hatch, and i thought man what a rip off it took me a couple months just to get enough money to get the mb house, so why should i pay that just for a pet, like you could pay 400 gold for a pet at the pet shop in the shopping district and now here you have to pay 30 grand for a pet, i was really working hard for a cool pet. my opinion is that w101 should lower the price to hatch please, i think that 2000 gold is a good amount for a hatch.

PLEASE READ!!!!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ShadowSlayer579 on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
Ok well this isnt really about hatching WITH people, but since we are already talking about hatching i just wanted to let the mods know that i have been really working hard to get my pets to an adult so i could hatch some really cool pets, but when i finally got my pet to adult that i worked for about 2 weeks, i found out that it costs like 30 to 50 THOUSAND $$$$ to hatch, and i thought man what a rip off it took me a couple months just to get enough money to get the mb house, so why should i pay that just for a pet, like you could pay 400 gold for a pet at the pet shop in the shopping district and now here you have to pay 30 grand for a pet, i was really working hard for a cool pet. my opinion is that w101 should lower the price to hatch please, i think that 2000 gold is a good amount for a hatch.

PLEASE READ!!!!
I think the price on pet hatching is meant to help keep the pet population down altho am not sure that works because I hate to trash a pet so do have my fair share of ones I won in game and a few poorly hatched ones.

Gold becomes easier to spend as you progress in the game around level 45 or so you begin to collect more of it.

I have also taken to selling everything now since I don't train pets, plant for anything good or craft any more, so I can sell all that off and I rarely use the treasure cards I win so they can go too. My gold mainly goes to current gear for my wizard.

Doing just normal questing I can sell off quite a bit of stuff to make gold.