Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lord Nightshade drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
I feel like a im getting some really good drops from Nightshade.
heres some i gotten

7 jackets of withoutstandings
2 midnight spirites
Ninja pig robe
Sad pumpkin staff
nightshade's bones
and all nightshade's boots/gear

these drops are 100% true if the wiki says so, in my words it dose.

has anyone gotten any more rare drops?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
well maybe if you keep defeating nighsade you might get something different i think i have got all those things as well

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Got a blood bat pet and a blue banshee last night from him.

Survivor
May 18, 2011
I managed to get a Santa Robe from him, and it didn't cost me one single Crown!

Kymma Anvilheart-Diviner of the Falling Sky

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
so far i've gotten three blue banshees and three midnight sprites as well as one candy cane wand rom drops am hoping to eventually get a blood bat

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Is the drop rate for holiday items extremely low with Nightshade? Anyone else seeing this same problem?

I have been farming there for hours and have not got one single Christmas item. I have done this several different days now and it is very discouraging and makes me wonder if the drops have been lowered so that people give up and go buy crowns for yuletide packs instead?

Would be nice for those who aren't able to get crowns to buy the yuletide packs to have a real chance at winning a Christmas item...

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
FionaRavenhunter on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
Is the drop rate for holiday items extremely low with Nightshade? Anyone else seeing this same problem?

I have been farming there for hours and have not got one single Christmas item. I have done this several different days now and it is very discouraging and makes me wonder if the drops have been lowered so that people give up and go buy crowns for yuletide packs instead?

Would be nice for those who aren't able to get crowns to buy the yuletide packs to have a real chance at winning a Christmas item...
they would not do that. you are very unlucky thats all