Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seperate accounts from family account?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
Hey i was just wondering in all if i wanted to could i remove a account from my family one so that that person could pay for their own membership or anything like that by chance?

Administrator
Hello,

Once a family account is created and accounts are added to them we are unable to unlink the sub accounts or switch which account is the family master.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
i wanna know how come this isnt possible?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Once a family account is created and accounts are added to them we are unable to unlink the sub accounts or switch which account is the family master.
is it possible that you guys might consider making this an option in future?

(it's been 3 years since i broke up with my ex, and his account is still linked to mine~ he never played anyway, so i changed all the credentials/made mine the master account/deleted all of his characters/etc., but the username is still his and i'd rather not be reminded of him every time i log in.)

-von "the only good thing i got out of that relationship was this game" shadowsong

Administrator
Dr Von on Dec 17, 2015 wrote:
is it possible that you guys might consider making this an option in future?

(it's been 3 years since i broke up with my ex, and his account is still linked to mine~ he never played anyway, so i changed all the credentials/made mine the master account/deleted all of his characters/etc., but the username is still his and i'd rather not be reminded of him every time i log in.)

-von "the only good thing i got out of that relationship was this game" shadowsong
It is unlikely that this rule will ever change, sorry.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 19, 2015
Blaze3277 on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
Hey i was just wondering in all if i wanted to could i remove a account from my family one so that that person could pay for their own membership or anything like that by chance?
reply it would be cheaper to have a group family account, then a indiviual account, if there is a problem with one memeber of the family not meeting the finacial responsibilty, then simple block them from useing the site unitl he payes up.