Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too much junk in the card packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I have to say I get really frustrated with the frequency the temporary mounts and useless items you can't auction, trade or sell come up in the horde packs. A lot of the temporary mounts can't be swapped between wizards, so I end up just trashing most of them. I really think stuff like the holiday gear you can get in the Crowns Shop or from the vendor in the Shopping District shouldn't even be in the packs at all. If we wanted to spend Crowns on those, we could just go get them instead of wasting slots where we might actually get the unique stuff we want from the packs. If you're going to keep all of that junk in there, the least you could do is make it to where we can sell it or feed to our pets so we get something for all those Crowns we waste trying to get those new mounts and full sets of gear. You guys keep promising that stuff from retired packs will eventually be in the Crowns Shop, but that's not happened, either.