Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Petition for a refresh button in the baazar

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Am i really the only one wanting this?
A refresh button in the baazar would be incredibly useful for the few of us who like to shop for our reagents/tc/snacks/gardening tc/housing items and seeds in the baazar.
Countless times i have been presented with a rare goodie at the baazar (like nightshade) and have being presented with the text box after trying to buy it:
"Sorry, this item has already sold"
Please make this a feature, Kingsisle. This would please so many people.
If you like the idea please comment if you like it or not so this gains popularity.

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 51
"For there to be order, there must be disorder. And for there to be life, there must be death"

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
if you just it the button again it will refresh.
say you are going reagents hit the reagent page again it will refresh

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
nathan owlhaven on Dec 8, 2015 wrote:
if you just it the button again it will refresh.
say you are going reagents hit the reagent page again it will refresh
Yes I am aware of that but it would be better to have a separate button altogether. Sometimes I reclick the page button and it doesn't even refresh properly. I still see "phantom" diamonds or other things.

I really think there should be a better refresh system. I at first didn't know you could do that page button refresh until a few weeks ago, and many others STILL don't know. All i'm asking is for a simple button

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 51