Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Elixirs, New Member Benefits, & more

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Minor & Major Looting Elixir - Grants a higher chance to get the item/thing you need from a battle. - 30 Minutes & 1 Hour

Minor & Major Invincibility Elixir - You can not be pulled into battle unless it's part of a quest you have - 30 Minutes & 1 Hour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Member Benefits

Walkspeed is 5% faster if you don't have a mount. Walkspeed is 25% faster if you have a +20% speed mount, or 45% faster if you have a +40% speed mount.

Go To World - A button that appears next to the Go Home, Go to Commons, and mark location. It looks like the spiral mini sized and if you click it, it pops up which world you want to go to. Faster and convenient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misc.

Fastwalking & Running - Not a mount, but you will gain +20% if you buy the Fastwalking one or +40% speed if you buy the running one. I got the idea when I joined the game without my mount downloaded on my computer but when I walked I was running fast as the mount but it wasn't showing up because it wasn't downloaded.

That's about it!

Hunter LifeBreeze Level 81

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
This is a theoretically a good idea but it would have to show you all drops and you select for the looting and for no-battle elixirs I think would be really hard to code because it has to recognize your quests.Also you may have a side quest and get pulled into battle and that's a waste of crowns to buy that.Having a five percent speed boost would either be helpful or reduce the point of buying mounts.Spiral button sounds good but you would have to put a level limit so novices don't fight in DS and have to show only your worlds.Although you may be able to solve those.Good ideas !

Dakota Dawnheart lvl 53

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
dakota dawnheart on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
This is a theoretically a good idea but it would have to show you all drops and you select for the looting and for no-battle elixirs I think would be really hard to code because it has to recognize your quests.Also you may have a side quest and get pulled into battle and that's a waste of crowns to buy that.Having a five percent speed boost would either be helpful or reduce the point of buying mounts.Spiral button sounds good but you would have to put a level limit so novices don't fight in DS and have to show only your worlds.Although you may be able to solve those.Good ideas !

Dakota Dawnheart lvl 53
I don't think you need to put down ideas because it may be "Hard to code". Look at Kingsisle. You don't think Wizard101 was hard enough to code already? Please re-read my suggestions. Looting doesn't have to recognize your quest anyways. It just gives a higher chance of collecting your item instead of it saying "You did not collect (so and so) from Scarlet Screamers. Try again"

About the side quest thing you stated, who gets side quests and not do them? If you know you won't do a side quest then you wouldn't choose to get it period. It is still helpful for after battles like on Azteca bosses. Some of the minions respawn after the boss dies and sometimes I get pulled back into battle. But that wouldn't happen anymore if this was added.

Thanks for your concerns though.

Hunter LifeBreeze Level 82

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Invincibility sounds good because i guess they've already done the game so they could probably do this.I get what you mean now,I thought you meant a gear drop instead of a collect things.Those quests are pretty annoying so i would totally buy that.Sorry for the misunderstanding

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
dakota dawnheart on Dec 5, 2015 wrote:
Invincibility sounds good because i guess they've already done the game so they could probably do this.I get what you mean now,I thought you meant a gear drop instead of a collect things.Those quests are pretty annoying so i would totally buy that.Sorry for the misunderstanding
That's fine man! Uerr.. woman! XD

Yea, gear drop would be very overpowered anyways lol.

Hunter LifeBreeze Level 82