Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long does it take to finish W101?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
I know a lot of us are not even close to finishing the game, but at least how long (on average) did each world take you? I know all of us are different, but for me (who likes to take it slow and does all the side quests) it takes about a month per world. Just curious what you guys will say.

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
For me personally, each world took around six hours tops. Keep in mind, I had three other friends with me and we had a specific strategy which made us breeze through pretty fast.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
If you play everyday for 1-3 hours you can breeze through the first arc (Levels 1-50) within about 2 weeks to a month. Each world in the second arc takes about a week each to finish. (KH might be slightly longer).

100 Cass MoonHeart

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Ruthless Anthony on Nov 16, 2015 wrote:
For me personally, each world took around six hours tops. Keep in mind, I had three other friends with me and we had a specific strategy which made us breeze through pretty fast.
That is not possible. The record is just over 5 days in gameplay, 6 hours per world would be only 3 days. Playing 12-18 hours a day and skipping side quests takes just over a month for most hardcore players. There is over a month of realtime gameplay written into the game, meaning if you played for a month 24/7 with no breaks at all doing every quest, you still wouldn't be finished.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I stand corrected. I was just judging off of how fast we finished Polaris but then again, short world.