Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better Clothing for Balance Wizards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
I don't know about you guys, but I think the clothing options for Balance wizards could be improved. I can't quite get the look I'm going for, which I'd like to be similar to the sandbenders from Avatar. Admittedly, I'm not *that* high level yet, so there may be clothing I just haven't seen yet, but still. I'd love to see more flowy-looking robes, and hoods that aren't that weird triangle shape. And better looking shoes, definitely.

Thoughts?

Explorer
May 25, 2013
It seems your main beef with the clothes is their looks. You could always stitch them or attempt to make them look better by changing the color.

Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
I do. The problem is that there aren't any better-looking clothes to stitch them with.

Explorer
May 25, 2013
The elegant hat, jacket of withstanding, and cool boots are stitchable and look snazzy.But sometimes the clothing is supposed to fit with your world. Maybe when you leave that area the clothes will look better. Past level 50 to 60 there is a not so nice world with clothes that make you look like a square cosplayer in terms of clothes. Hang on tight or if you can't wait stitch like above said.