Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe the Twisted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
A tower is raised. Inside are large pink windows in honeycomb patterns. In the center of the room is a large tube full of swirling shadows. It cracks, and shatters! The shadows violently swirl out and form the shape of Morganthe!

Dialogue: You may think that you defeated me. But I will tell you something, awful wizard! I fell, but I was the ruler of shadows. And as I fell, I became more. Now, I am shadow! The darkness can no longer lash back, for I am the conttroller! A shadow can not be broken, and that means I cannot either. So now, I will take your blood, and I will finish my plans! The shadow web is closer, and this time, I will be victorious! First, i need a little bit of revenge...

Morganthe The twisted:
School:
Health: 70,000
Minion: Shadow Prism Beetle, Skeletal Warrior, Skeletl Warrior

Shadow Prism Beetle:
School:
Health: 37,900

Skeletal Warrior:
School:
Health: 6,810

Cheats:
1.All shadow backlash will be placed on the wizard(s)
2.Every three rounds, Morganthe the Twisted will cast a sandstorm that does 600 damage to all players
3.Every five rounds, Shadow Prism Beetle will interrupt with a wraith
4.The creatures can recieve unlimited shadow pips
5.If a player uses a trap, Morganthe the twisted will mana burn them and gain a shadow pip
6.Spirit and Ice amror will result in a forest lord being cast
7.All enemies have school mastery, as well as full death spells
8.If Morganthe is killed, She will be replaced with a 15,000 health Skeletal Warrior

I was thinking that this could be either a main story or optional thing, but if you have questions, comments, or ideas, please respond.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
You are very intelligent and creative, but I am just so tired of Morganthe, I think she way over extended her stay in the Spiral. How about your suggestion with a different villain instead of her?