Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon or wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
I've played this game for a long time, and not once have I've ever bought a membership. I'm always a crown payer to buy my areas so I can have them forever. Right now. I have enough to complete Avalon, or start and complete grizzlehiem and wintertusk. I'm not sure what to pick. If I do gh and wt I'll be able to get at least 5 new spells, as well as some pet quests. I'm not really a fan of the spells I'd be getting other than guardian spirit though. On the other hand, if I do avalon, it'll be more fun and I'll get more experience. I'll also be able to do an area of azteca and Aquila, where as gh and wt will drain all my crowns. My friends are saying doing Avalon is better, what do you guy think?

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Well, personally Wintertusk is my favorite even though I never finished it, but Avalon is a main world so you should do that.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
:( Hard choice. I personally loved Wintertusk and it's one of my favorite places still-the music is ridiculously good and the story is awesome. However, Avalon is super fun too, and at this point, would probably be more level-appropriate for you. In all honesty, you'll most likely burn through Grizzleheim too quickly to even think about it, but then Wintertusk will take more time and will be more fun.
This has caused me a lot of internal struggle, but I'm gonna go ahead and say do Avalon. Have fun with whatever you choose!