Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Gear for Balance?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Hey guys, I'm a level 88 balance wizard and I'm still wearing WaterWorks gear, which is better than a lot of the gear that is offered in Zafaria, Avalon and Azteca. I was looking for 'The Perfect Balance Gear' for my level, so if you guys could post what I should use and where I can get it, that would help a lot.

Some things you should know before replying are that I have no crowns to buy gear from the Crown Shop with. Finally, I do not understand crafting, gathering and buying all the reagents is too complicated for me and I just don't want any armor suggestions that I have to craft.

Thank you guys so much!

Thomas DragonBlade - Level 88 Balance Wizard

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Hello!
To be truthful, without crowns and crafting, the Waterworks gear is about the best you're going to get at level 88. I suggest waiting until level 90, because at that point, you can complete/farm Tatarus (the final dungeon following Olympus and Atlantea), which is the best non-crafted free gear until basically level 100 (then it would be Darkmoor gear). Hope I helped!

Lenora SkullShade85

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
I've gotten to level 90, so now I have better gear after doing Tartarus. I guess I don't help anymore...

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Agagorn5 on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
I've gotten to level 90, so now I have better gear after doing Tartarus. I guess I don't help anymore...

Happy to hear that! Have fun questing.
Lenora SkullShade87

Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
Hi!
I am Edward Griffinbreeze level 88 balance, and the gear i recommend is the fortune tellers gear. To get this gear, go into the crown shop and open the terrors hoard pack many times. And don't struggle getting this kind of gear because it is rare

Edward Griffinbreeze - level 88 balance