Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard vs Pirate Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 05, 2011
How come in Wizard101, Marleybone is seen as an island surrounded by skies, while in Pirate101, Wizard's Marleybone is seen as a city surrounded by mainland?

It would be cool in an update to see Marleybone the way it is in Pirate101, surrounded by the mainland.

~Mark Trollglade, Lvl 100 ~

Defender
May 06, 2011
Darken Guardian on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
How come in Wizard101, Marleybone is seen as an island surrounded by skies, while in Pirate101, Wizard's Marleybone is seen as a city surrounded by mainland?

It would be cool in an update to see Marleybone the way it is in Pirate101, surrounded by the mainland.

~Mark Trollglade, Lvl 100 ~
I think they aren't the same because they are in different skyways; and different skyways mean different land shapes etc.

Katherine Dragonblade Level 94 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
I'm afraid you're information is incorrect. Wizard's Marleybone (or called Marleybone City) IS in the Westminister skyway, the only skyway (for now) we visit in Pirate. It can be very easily sighted by anyone traveling in the skyway. Marleybone City is seen to be a massive island, the biggest in the skyway.

Explorer
May 05, 2011
Mindy GoldenHeart on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
I'm afraid you're information is incorrect. Wizard's Marleybone (or called Marleybone City) IS in the Westminister skyway, the only skyway (for now) we visit in Pirate. It can be very easily sighted by anyone traveling in the skyway. Marleybone City is seen to be a massive island, the biggest in the skyway.
Actually, if you go to Marleybone in Pirate101 it is seen as a large city connected to a large mainland, not an island. It even shows it on the map.

~Mark Trollglade, Lvl 100~