Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trojan Horse May Cast Unicorn Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
I was wondering what chance there is for my Trojan Horse to get the May cast Unicorn spell. I have been working very hard to get him to Ancient and I want to know what the probability of getting the may cast Unicorn spell. Please reply. :D

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Your pet has 10 possible talents, it learns 5 of them. If you don't get the talent you want first try, hatch it again.

Survivor
May 26, 2015
According to the Wizard101 wiki, the Trojan Horse gives you two of the same cards, a gnome at baby, and a gnome at ancient. It did not say anything about a unicorn.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
i am pretty sure he meant the may cast spell

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
According to the pet manual, it has the ability to cast the unicorn spell. However it may not get that. I am training one to max and we will see if it does. I will rehatch it if it does not.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
Update on the Trogan horse. Well trained it to max. Did not get the unicorn spell. So, now will try to create a hybrid with my Franklin bunny to get a energizer spell. Then rehatch several times again to get a sprite in it. Then hopefully look for a fairy and a unicorn spell. Perhaps someone on this site has a similar want and I would like to hatch a pet with them. I've seen many really good healing pets out there. One would think that all of the hardship of a healer, that the life pets, like all of them should have a healing spell.
It seems to me that this is a set of spells that kingsdale forgot to give reasonable support for a life wizard. My storm and my life wizard had to function through the fights without a reasonable minion and lost many fights and to use henchmen. At least their pets should be the ones that everybody would want. The biggest desire is to have a pet that heals. My death pet has a healing spell. What is so hard about the life pets.
My life wizard went through a boss fight with another wizard. I was getting slammed and killed had to keep healing myself. He a balance wizard had a pet with a fairy and a sprite and the pet kept him totally healed. My life wizard always came out of a fight about half life full. Kingsdale, please support the life wizards.