Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which minions are best to use?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hi I am a level 58 and i was wondering which myth minions are the best to use while soloing? Living puppet is not cutting it anymore with all the hit all spells, and cyclops is just not really helping out. I was just wondering thanks!

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Luke NightSpear on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
Hi I am a level 58 and i was wondering which myth minions are the best to use while soloing? Living puppet is not cutting it anymore with all the hit all spells, and cyclops is just not really helping out. I was just wondering thanks!
Talos

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
None. About after krokitopia minions aren't very useful. I am surprised you still use them in dragonspyre. You will get another minion at level 75 but that one isn't really good either. You should stop using them and re-think your strategies.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
I'm not a myth player, but I think minions are too unpredictable and costly for use.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
None. About after krokitopia minions aren't very useful. I am surprised you still use them in dragonspyre. You will get another minion at level 75 but that one isn't really good either. You should stop using them and re-think your strategies.
He wanted to know which Myth minion is best for solo play, which at his level is Talos. Telling a player to stop using a spell because you think it's useless is kind of rude. Maybe he already has a good strategy for using minions.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Luke NightSpear on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
You should have gotten Talos at level 55. If you haven't done those quests yet, you might want to do so now. Talos would be your best bet at your level. The link below has all your spells listed.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Myth_School_Spells