Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing the Masters of Monsters Badge

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
I have gotten every Myth spell from Cyrus, and all the other trainers in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and I still do not have the Masters Of Monsters badge. Do I need to get Medusa?

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
The master badge for all the schools requires you have all spells up to DS. You need to find all the secret trainers to find your spells (one on colossus boulevard to the left of Mindy Pixiecrown, one at digamore station to the right of Sherlock Bones, one at WC fair grounds, and one at the Krok Secret Shop). The tricky one is the myth spells found in the Krok Secret Shop area. In the oasis, look for two tall obelisks with a circular sigil sitting between them. When the obelisks are completely lit up (you may have to wait a while for this to occur), use the sigil and on the island you will find a spell vendor that has your missing spells.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
P.S. You do not need to get Medusa, this badge is for all the spells up to level 48. Beyond the listed spells from Cyrus, this would be Troll Minion, Stun, Pierce, Orthrus, Myth Blade, Myth Prism, Minotaur Minion, Golem Minion, Cleans Ward, and Blinding Light, Myth Shield, and Myth Dispel. I believe that this is the full list. Cannot get into the game to check my myth toons.