Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish Sandwich?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2014
Can it only be found on Cyclops Lane? I had no problem catching it on my wizard but we can't find it AT ALL with my sister's wizard. All we keep finding using the myth lure are the mythcudas. It's getting a little frustrating not being able to find the fish sandwich.

Kayla Stormsong
Level 33

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kstormsong14 on Mar 27, 2015 wrote:
Can it only be found on Cyclops Lane? I had no problem catching it on my wizard but we can't find it AT ALL with my sister's wizard. All we keep finding using the myth lure are the mythcudas. It's getting a little frustrating not being able to find the fish sandwich.

Kayla Stormsong
Level 33
Yes only in Cyclops Lane, and try using different lures. I found one with a balance lure, and one with death.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
kstormsong14 on Mar 27, 2015 wrote:

Kayla Stormsong
Level 33
Hi!
Yes, you can find the Fish Sandwich in Cyclops Lane.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Fish:Fish_Sandwich

Survivor
Aug 13, 2014
Well the quest says to go and catch it in Cyclops lane so i think you catch it there also what helped me out was the spell that reveals the schools of the fish in the water.What i did was go to the wizard101 wiki fan site (ibelieve that it is a fan site)and look up the school the fish sandwich is then i just went after that school (myth)and first try i got it and it looks more like a hamburger to me.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2012
Us the reveal spell an chase away the fish you don't want.
At least that's what I did