Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dancing baby Groot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Yeah, I said it. Who wants one? I'd plant a whole garden full of Groots, if Professor Wu could find them somewhere in the Spiral. I can imagine the harvests would yield woodwalker type cards, square root pet snacks, and lots of other tree-related stuff. Please keep searching! I know they're out there somewhere.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Morgrim Stormtalon on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, I said it. Who wants one? I'd plant a whole garden full of Groots, if Professor Wu could find them somewhere in the Spiral. I can imagine the harvests would yield woodwalker type cards, square root pet snacks, and lots of other tree-related stuff. Please keep searching! I know they're out there somewhere.
i would love to have dancing groots, maybe they could drop musical scrolls

Survivor
Feb 08, 2015
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure copyright won't allow it - But something similar parodying it would be pretty good :)

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Copyrights are tough, but everything in the game is a parody of one thing or another. I'm sure they could manage to get it pretty close. I agree ,an " Awesome Mix Vol 1" musical scroll would be hilarious.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Morgrim Stormtalon on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
Copyrights are tough, but everything in the game is a parody of one thing or another. I'm sure they could manage to get it pretty close. I agree ,an " Awesome Mix Vol 1" musical scroll would be hilarious.
omg, yes! so glad i'm not the only guardians fan in the spiral.

copyright, she is a pain. but, by the same token, i'm pretty sure there's a special place in... uh, tartarus... for art thieves; parodies would fall under fair use, though. so i hope to have an entire garden of dancing baby groots (or whatever you guys propose we call them) in my house someday.

-von

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I think it would be awesomely funny as a seed to grow. Think of king parsley, but as groot, saying something like, "I am root!"

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I'd love to see that! They could possibly give a new pet snack...maybe a 'Mint Milano' cookie? (Peter Quill/Star Lord had a childhood crush on Alyssa Milano.)