Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Vendors.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2014
I am getting very annoyed because I have a level 77 myth wizard in Avalon and having to travel ALL the way back to the commons just to buy a potion, I think Kingsisle should add a potion vendor in every world, so it saves us higher level wizards from going ALL the way back to the commons.
Thanks,
Jason Jaderunner, level 77

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
You're not the first, and won't be the last person to ask for potion vendors in different zones.

Some will argue just play games, others will say just port back to the commons to the potion vendor there....

...these are both fantastic suggestions when you have time on your hand; but for those players who don't mind spending gold or crowns, and want to quickly return to battle or a dungeon, being able to find and access a potion vendor is the desired solution.

As a revenue generator, its a missed opportunity for KI to create this additional revenue stream, while also satisfying player demand.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I fully agree. There should be potion fillers in each world. I don't even care if it takes a small quest to unlock each of them (though I'm not saying that is necessary).

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Hilda Brewer should be like a Zeke or Eloise. They should all just be in the commens area of each world.