Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The next world! plz look at ideal :P

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
MY ideal is for the next world be where all the holidays go you know how we have seasonal haldays well don't you wounder what world do they come from how dose the stuff get set up where do these people come from that sell you this mask?

Well in this story headmaster is recruiting a new student from that world and he ask you to go fined him because he feeling a little sick today So he say cough cough young wizard as you can see i am vary vary sick cough cough and i need you to do me a favor There a new student called Mindy snow drifter and me being in my state i can't teleport her here like i did with you so i need you to go to the world of hall-day's and fined her and take her to me normally i don't send student's to this world because it is intertwine with the shadow magic part of the spiral but sent you have study in the arts of shadow magic i have no fear sending you there.

he hand you the keys to the hall-day world

once you arrive you see a world mix with christmas and halloween and ect so you walk up to this snow man who hat has fallen off you pick it up and put it back on the snow man head he comes to life with a haha cheerful luaugh and say why ty you kid he say my name forest the snowman and this is clash of the holiday's hmm young one you don't look like you are from the christmas part of town and you say i'm from the uh the snow man cuts you off haha no need to lie you arent from around here also just say your from the season of April fools you explain to him why you here and he say hmm yes i can help you the girl is from fall season but a bad thing has happen a monster has come and taken over are world and kid nap anyone with magical potential you got to help us free everyone and save the season

then you go threw the spiral saving this world and finding out what this evil is

also the level cap would go up to 120

and you get new spell base off the holidays that will be a shadow spell slash normal school spell
and even holiday gear
and there be new wands
and cool new pets
and there be new craft house's
post what you think plz or if you have a ideal post it

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
don't be afraid to post what you think

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I don't think a holiday themed world should be a main world. That's partly because there wouldn't be much potential for the story to continue from that. Also, every world raises the level cap by ten, not twenty. KI would either have to make the world twice as long or give twice as much XP to make up for the difference. Now that I think about it a bit more, no world should raise the level cap by more than ten to keep the arcs balanced: every arc lasts for five worlds and fifty levels. It'd have to be a side world, but definitely not now, there's been enough side content after Khrysalis and the next world should make progress in the story.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
lewski on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
I don't think a holiday themed world should be a main world. That's partly because there wouldn't be much potential for the story to continue from that. Also, every world raises the level cap by ten, not twenty. KI would either have to make the world twice as long or give twice as much XP to make up for the difference. Now that I think about it a bit more, no world should raise the level cap by more than ten to keep the arcs balanced: every arc lasts for five worlds and fifty levels. It'd have to be a side world, but definitely not now, there's been enough side content after Khrysalis and the next world should make progress in the story.
alright then the level cap could be 110

but my real question why couldn't be part of the main quest i mean we don't know how shadow magic really works so the holiday world could be link somehow to it with a new boss that comes in with the spider queen and there no real pattern to the worlds i mean we went to mb witch was a dog world then we went to mu that was ninja them it kinda random how they put out worlds i mean they did dinos then bugs

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I really don't understand how a holiday-themed world would be a main story world. Mostly all the worlds are based on cultures and time periods in the world so a world based on holidays won't seem fit on this trend. If this world was brought into game it should be a side world (which means no level increase) where there are different areas based on the holidays that close whenever that holiday isn't within the month. And I agree with lewski, there has been a good amount of side content after the release of Khrysalis Part 2 and we don't really need that much more.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
The world of holidays? How is it I keep getting images of singing monsters and creatures made of bugs?
Is there some kind of skeleton who feels bored of his repetitive life?

Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
Maybe there should be a Death world, a Storm world and so on. Or maybe an Astral world, like in space. <]:-]

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Tyler Owlblade on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
Maybe there should be a Death world, a Storm world and so on. Or maybe an Astral world, like in space. <]:-]
Interesting ideal can you explain more?

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Tyler Owlblade on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
Ummmmmm, ever heard of CELESTIA?!

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
The Wyrm Slayer on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
Ummmmmm, ever heard of CELESTIA?!
I like to say that was rude

also cl is more of sun moon and something else then storm world

Survivor
Nov 18, 2014
Hey, that's actually pretty good! I can imagine playing that

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
wraithcaster on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
The world of holidays? How is it I keep getting images of singing monsters and creatures made of bugs?
Is there some kind of skeleton who feels bored of his repetitive life?
Sorry for the wait i miss you post

But no it wouldn't be singing bugs that be creepy

it be holidays monster

so lets say your in Christmas you would fight elf's

Halloween you would fight ghost and stuff like that

and fall well that would be a monster of leaves

and apiral fools giant joker cards

see what i mean?

also ya there be in Halloween town and he would ask you to help him finally be at peace and side quest in the world

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
I like to say that was rude

also cl is more of sun moon and something else then storm world
What he meant was, Celestia IS "an Astral world, like in space".

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
A holiday world seems a bit...odd. Like all these worlds are based on something a little practical. One, for Holidays, there are more holidays then just Christmas, Easter, and Halloween. Different cultures play this game so, there would be a possibility that the players might be offended that a holiday that they celebrate, isn't in there. And two, it's obvious that this storyline gets darker after the Malistare story line, and after Khrysalis, a holiday type of world would really throw it all off.

Sierra Deathshade Lvl-50

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
Oh and one other thing when your saying something wrong. It's idea, not ideal. Ideal is a word but not the same meaning as idea.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Sierra Deathshade on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
A holiday world seems a bit...odd. Like all these worlds are based on something a little practical. One, for Holidays, there are more holidays then just Christmas, Easter, and Halloween. Different cultures play this game so, there would be a possibility that the players might be offended that a holiday that they celebrate, isn't in there. And two, it's obvious that this storyline gets darker after the Malistare story line, and after Khrysalis, a holiday type of world would really throw it all off.

Sierra Deathshade Lvl-50
That's why kl would make it that all the holidays they put up would be on here so any holiday they used in the game would be in this world and if they add more holidays later on in wizard101 they can make small side parts in the world and who say it has to be 1 part it could be a long story also i think it would fit perfect

also this isn't dark?
your kidding all the holidays are about to be wipe from history forever and wizards all over the spiral would lose hope even the young wizard because this world would be link to the hope of the spiral because it is link into the shadow magic also no one would even expect the next world to be holiday themed so it be a -perfect twist and who say they have to make it a light and chary mode they can make the stuff look cool and scary but what i am saying is this would be perfect the spider queen try taking over with the new evil that she have made from all the fear in the worlds and malistare could have been teleported to this world we don't really know if he had died and he could have found the spider queen while he was infesctecting where he was and they found out all the hope in the spiral comes from this world and so dose all the fear so the new boss could be made out of everyone fear in the spiral and now there trying to say make him stronger by taking away the hope from everyone and turning it to fear and they plain on use in this monster who they do make stronger to make the shadow web but the monster eats both of them alive and grows so strong it crazy and now you have to defeat this monster and save the spider queen from being eatten and save every world from being destroy and the spiral itself is at risk if you can't win

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
sliver moon wolf on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
Sorry for the wait i miss you post

But no it wouldn't be singing bugs that be creepy

it be holidays monster

so lets say your in Christmas you would fight elf's

Halloween you would fight ghost and stuff like that

and fall well that would be a monster of leaves

and apiral fools giant joker cards

see what i mean?

also ya there be in Halloween town and he would ask you to help him finally be at peace and side quest in the world
I was referencing the famous movie that also involves a 'holiday world'.

This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

Know the one?

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
sliver moon wolf on Jan 17, 2015 wrote:
MY ideal is for the next world be where all the holidays go you know how we have seasonal haldays well don't you wounder what world do they come from how dose the stuff get set up where do these people come from that sell you this mask?

Well in this story headmaster is recruiting a new student from that world and he ask you to go fined him because he feeling a little sick today So he say cough cough young wizard as you can see i am vary vary sick cough cough and i need you to do me a favor There a new student called Mindy snow drifter and me being in my state i can't teleport her here like i did with you so i need you to go to the world of hall-day's and fined her and take her to me normally i don't send student's to this world because it is intertwine with the shadow magic part of the spiral but sent you have study in the arts of shadow magic i have no fear sending you there.

once you arrive you see a world mix with christmas and halloween and ect so you walk up to this snow man who hat has fallen off you pick it up and put it back on the snow man head he comes to life with a haha cheerful luaugh and say why ty you kid he say my name forest the snowman and this is clash of the holiday's hmm young one you don't look like you are from the christmas part of town and you say i'm from the uh the snow man cuts you off haha no need to lie you arent from around here also just say your from the season of April fools you explain to him why you here and he say hmm yes i can help you the girl is from fall season but a bad thing has happen a monster has come and taken over are world and kid nap anyone with magical potential you got to help us free everyone and save the season

then you go threw the spiral saving this world and finding out what this evil is

and you get new spell base off the holidays that will be a shadow spell slash normal school spell
and even holiday gear
and there be new wands
and cool new pets
What level you have to be?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I think this idea would work better as an area like Aquila where the various holiday creature live and work. You could have different areas and dungeons for each. I wouldn't make it storyline world.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
wraithcaster on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
I was referencing the famous movie that also involves a 'holiday world'.

This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

Know the one?
everybody heard of it and truthfully this world wouldn't be like that that be to weird

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Roslyn fairy brigh... on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
What level you have to be?
I thinking 110

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
seethe42 on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
I think this idea would work better as an area like Aquila where the various holiday creature live and work. You could have different areas and dungeons for each. I wouldn't make it storyline world.
If it was a world how much crowns you have to spend?

Roslyn fairy bright ice level 41

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Roslyn fairy brigh... on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
If it was a world how much crowns you have to spend?

Roslyn fairy bright ice level 41
i guess how much winter-tusk cost

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
sliver moon wolf on Jan 17, 2015 wrote:

and even holiday gear
and there be new wands
and cool new pets
some spell idea that could be added

Santa
cost 7 and 2 shadow pip
dose 1000 to 1560 gives team 45% tower blocks and enemy team get stunned so dose the player who cast it all hit spell
what it looks like so Santa comes out of the sky landing on the roof of a small cogta in a snow storm he see the enemy and grabs a bunch of gifts out of his slay and throws at you saying marry Christmas.

Tooth fairy
cost 7 and 2 shadow pips
dose 1790 and 100 over time and give caster 1 fire blade with 2 gold pips person who cast it get 100 over time as well all hit spell
what it looks like a fiary queen flys out of the sky so fast she looks like a fire ball she towards you then her eyes glow red and little tooth's with smiles dance around you they catch on fire and start running around and around till they explode

president day
cost 7 and 2 shadow pips
dose 1999 to self or enemy has 30 chance of doing it to self after cast every disable is removed and enemy gets 100% frizzly trap and also cast the trap on self one person hit spell
would be a bunch of the present gather at the top of the hill and storm could are all in the sky flashing and striking the earth they left there hands and point at the enemy sending a gaint lighting bolt from the fky at the enemy that looks like a giant bird

Easter bunny
cost 7 and 1 shadow pip
Dose 1750 to all enemy's gives 900 heal over time also gives 2 gold pips and cast 2 life disable on enemy and 1 on self all hit spell
looks like a giant rabbits pops out of a hole he points at the hole and rainbow eggs come flying out hitting the enemy in a big goggie mess

Nightmare
cost 7 and 1 shadow pip
dose 1510 you get half what you do back in heal gives caster 2 death blades and takes 500 of all the enemy side back in health but he also gets stunned for 1 rounds even with stun blocks on one person hit

cupid
cost 7 and 1 shadow pip
dose 560 first hit second hit dose 1789 takes away half of what ever pips they have in shadow and normal pips also remove all block on enemy's and self all hit spell
looks like hearts floating up out of the ground then this baby apreas with wings out of the hears with a cross bow firs shot he fires 4 arrows into the air above him hitting all the enemy's then sh takes out another and fires one at each enemy

sandman
7 and 1 shadow pip
dose 1000 hits with give blades to everyone on his side and traps to all the enemy's and one trap on himself also give all the school blocks on him self all hit spell
what it looks like a sand field a man starts to form out of the sand dose a big yawn then see your awkwe he put his hand on his face and say ugh then all the sand riseing around him and slaps the enemy's putting them into endless sleep

what you think?