Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Solution to Finding Someone to Hatch With

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
So I had this idea where, in game, there would be a board that allows you to post your pets stats and share them to other people. People looking for a pet with a certain talent(s) they want would just need to select that in the search options or if they're looking for a certain pet they would do the same.
When you post your pet, you can also select talents/pets that you want your pet to breed with so that you can get your desired traits too.
So for example, I post my pet Lil' Siren and it has storm dealer and spritely. Then I would put what I'm looking for out of breeding which would be spell proof and spell defy. The type of pet that I want to hatch with could be any pet and then I click post to show my.
When searching for a pet that you're looking for, you should only get the best results. The "best" results would be things like the stats of the pet and maybe like talents. So for my Siren, if I really want storm dealer on the next pet, and a person that is looking for my talents (spell proof and spell defy) also has storm dealer, my pet would most likely come up.
Also pets that are older would come first too, like mega and epic.

Now I know people would be thinking,"What would be the point of the hatchery then?" Well for you I would say that to "balance" the usefulness of them, the cost for hatching them would be more, I think you shouldn't be able to hatch at all while your pet is on the board.

That's my idea I hope you like it. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Administrator
Hello,

This essentially exists already on our wonderful fan site Wizard101 Central. You should check it out.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?102-Pet-Mixing-Meet-Ups

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008