Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Era 2 of wizard101 time of loss and peace

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I was wondering around on wizard101 in dragonspyre. I got to thinking of making a second era of wizard101 where our characters get bigger and dragonspyre is now fully restored to its once former glory and is now opened up as a high school where we learn more and stronger spells. I also thought to get to era 2 of wizard101 you could put a teleporter off the headmasters place through one of those doors and in era 2 our characters grow in size and become like teenagers to make the game little more fun cause people talk why do we have to be stuck as kids all the time. I have ideas on new story before getting to era 2 of wizard101 it involves a very epic battle that it would no doubt take 4 people to do. I was thinking the story where malistare comes back one last time and this time you will lose someone special and dear to you. I was thinking somewhere of the guidelines of you would go to the headmasters place cause he asks for you then when you get there no one is there all there is a message on the table. It would say meet in wysteria its very important when you get there you head to the head misters place and the headmaster will say its what we always fear malistare is back and stronger then normal. Then the entire place starts shaking and then malistare is floating in the sky saying you really thought you could keep me down i am the master of all spells now nothing can stop me then he flashes away. Then you get a quest to find the location of where he is in wysteria and once you find him you have to fight him alone solo. he will introduce new shadow spells that take to shadow pips. Then you will lose the battle the the headmaster appears and fights him and malistare ends up killing the headmaster thats when the other teachers from wizard city and wysteria come to aid you in battle but then malistare takes the headmasters body saying he is still some use to me then flees laughing evil like. then you end up going back to wizard city with head misters and all the teachers and cyrus drake reads headmasters staff to know what their last words was and then out of shock says i know where my brother is heading. Back to the one place it all ended the first time dragonspyre. But before doing this epic dungeon you have to get to level 180 and before then the quests to train you in shadow spells and more elite spells from ancient dragonspyre history. malistare should come back twice like he did in darkmoor but with much higher health i say 200,000 health his minions are dragon titan morganthe and headmaster ambrose do to the death spell animation they should also cheat as well. I am running out of room but know this i even thought of a era 3 for wizard101 to be final.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
Chris7663 on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering around on wizard101 in dragonspyre. I got to thinking of making a second era of wizard101 where our characters get bigger and dragonspyre is now fully restored to its once former glory and is now opened up as a high school where we learn more and stronger spells. I also thought to get to era 2 of wizard101 you could put a teleporter off the headmasters place through one of those doors and in era 2 our characters grow in size and become like teenagers to make the game little more fun cause people talk why do we have to be stuck as kids all the time. I have ideas on new story before getting to era 2 of wizard101 it involves a very epic battle that it would no doubt take 4 people to do. I was thinking the story where malistare comes back one last time and this time you will lose someone special and dear to you. I was thinking somewhere of the guidelines of you would go to the headmasters place cause he asks for you then when you get there no one is there all there is a message on the table. It would say meet in wysteria its very important when you get there you head to the head misters place and the headmaster will say its what we always fear malistare is back and stronger then normal. Then the entire place starts shaking and then malistare is floating in the sky saying you really thought you could keep me down i am the master of all spells now nothing can stop me then he flashes away. Then you get a quest to find the location of where he is in wysteria and once you find him you have to fight him alone solo. he will introduce new shadow spells that take to shadow pips. Then you will lose the battle the the headmaster appears and fights him and malistare ends up killing the headmaster thats when the other teachers from wizard city and wysteria come to aid you in battle but then malistare takes the headmasters body saying he is still some use to me then flees laughing evil like. then you end up going back to wizard city with head misters and all the teachers and cyrus drake reads headmasters staff to know what their last words was and then out of shock says i know where my brother is heading. Back to the one place it all ended the first time dragonspyre. But before doing this epic dungeon you have to get to level 180 and before then the quests to train you in shadow spells and more elite spells from ancient dragonspyre history. malistare should come back twice like he did in darkmoor but with much higher health i say 200,000 health his minions are dragon titan morganthe and headmaster ambrose do to the death spell animation they should also cheat as well. I am running out of room but know this i even thought of a era 3 for wizard101 to be final.
KI probably won't stop at a 3rd era. they will just keep on going nonstop unless they go out of business or something. The high levels always want to get even stronger. Therefore they will come up with new schools and more eras. And if Ambrose is done for, who is gonna replace him? (if morganthe had her way she would LOL). Also since every world increases the cap by 10, (every ~9 months a new world comes out), it would be ~70 months or ~6 more years for such an implementation of 180 to occur. I think we are at the end of era 2 already btw (is an era a story line?) They would also need to remake dragonspyre as a new world which would also take time. Also our characters are at a good height already. I would be scared seeing someone who has a shoe as big me myself or even the person double my height O_O. Also it may need to be possible to solo because then the boards would be covered with requests to nerf it. On the shadow spells I just hope they don't get over powered being elite. That part may be covered in time. not bad idea though

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Me again and if the headmaster was done the head mistress would take the place cause Mali stare would destroy that world along with the headmaster sounds kinda fun to think about real drama LOL!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
thomasnightriver on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
KI probably won't stop at a 3rd era. they will just keep on going nonstop unless they go out of business or something. The high levels always want to get even stronger. Therefore they will come up with new schools and more eras. And if Ambrose is done for, who is gonna replace him? (if morganthe had her way she would LOL). Also since every world increases the cap by 10, (every ~9 months a new world comes out), it would be ~70 months or ~6 more years for such an implementation of 180 to occur. I think we are at the end of era 2 already btw (is an era a story line?) They would also need to remake dragonspyre as a new world which would also take time. Also our characters are at a good height already. I would be scared seeing someone who has a shoe as big me myself or even the person double my height O_O. Also it may need to be possible to solo because then the boards would be covered with requests to nerf it. On the shadow spells I just hope they don't get over powered being elite. That part may be covered in time. not bad idea though
BTW an Era is basically a end of a storyline and to begin a new one basically and for storm i was really thinking of a shadow spell taking 2 shadow pips and it would be sharks 4 of them 3 little ones and a giant one but they will only be heads it would be like a hydra only cooler and more power behind the hit the 3 little ones would make a storm and water energy ball type thing then the giant head would bite it then send a massive shock blast that stuns for 2 turns that's if they survive the hit XD

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Arcs, like the first and second already in the game are considered chapters (like in a book) by the KI developers. They have already stated, several times, that the game is just beginning. The third arc will not end the game.

And 200,000 health for any boss is ridiculous. My guess is people would quit on-mass if that happened.

There was a hint in the year-end posting here that we would be re-visiting an existing world, so a Dragonspyre update or addition might just be possible. As is an addition to Wysteria, Grizzleheim and on and on. We will have to wait and see what KI has in store for us.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
Chris7663 on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
BTW an Era is basically a end of a storyline and to begin a new one basically and for storm i was really thinking of a shadow spell taking 2 shadow pips and it would be sharks 4 of them 3 little ones and a giant one but they will only be heads it would be like a hydra only cooler and more power behind the hit the 3 little ones would make a storm and water energy ball type thing then the giant head would bite it then send a massive shock blast that stuns for 2 turns that's if they survive the hit XD
Thats a neat Idea, although its unlikely considering storm sharks is already a thing :P

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
RavenLady777 on Dec 25, 2014 wrote:
Arcs, like the first and second already in the game are considered chapters (like in a book) by the KI developers. They have already stated, several times, that the game is just beginning. The third arc will not end the game.

And 200,000 health for any boss is ridiculous. My guess is people would quit on-mass if that happened.

There was a hint in the year-end posting here that we would be re-visiting an existing world, so a Dragonspyre update or addition might just be possible. As is an addition to Wysteria, Grizzleheim and on and on. We will have to wait and see what KI has in store for us.
Well I am a gamer and i love a good challenge but i also see where your coming from cause people even quit in darkmoor cause they think its tough or if its not going as fast as they want it to and another thing 200,000 isn't a lot of health really cause if there is storm they will go through that health within maybe 4 or 5 attacks even fire is a heavy hitter like really and lets talk about life years of getting attacks are neglecting their true meaning give them another heal i understand they needed more attacks and i love every attack they have but that doesn't mean not switch from giving attacks to heals from time to time