Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk gear vs waterworks gear

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Hello everyone!
I need help on this gear I was wondering what's the best gear to have is it the wintertusk or waterworks?
My balance wizard is now on wintertusk sudriland and just level55
I can't level up wizard because I was thinking to what to use is it the wintertusk or waterworks please helped me!

Thank you!
Balance

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
What I did on my ice is I crafted the Wintertusk gear just to keep until I get all of my Waterworks gear, because it's not like you'll get all of it at level 60 anyway.

Sean Firesword Exalted
Sean Icesword Grandmaster

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
They are pretty close. Most of the Waterworks gear is a little better on stats, but it takes a while to get it, so you can craft the WT set, then upgrade to WW as you get it. The extra buffs from the WT gear can come in handy so you might want to mix the two anyway.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I used WT gear on my Balance up until I got Avalon gear, then eventually Hades gear. I never bothered with Waterworks farming on that wizard.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I like using the Wintertusk hat and Waterworks robe and boots. The blade from the hat is really helpful.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
lewski on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
I like using the Wintertusk hat and Waterworks robe and boots. The blade from the hat is really helpful.
I give up!
I don't like crafting anymore I got to legendary and the grandmaster crafting is no way I am going to finsihed that thing is hard!

I think I will just wait for the waterworks I got level58 today so I think I will wait until I got to level60 and get all th gears.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
carlosmi11 on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
I give up!
I don't like crafting anymore I got to legendary and the grandmaster crafting is no way I am going to finsihed that thing is hard!

I think I will just wait for the waterworks I got level58 today so I think I will wait until I got to level60 and get all th gears.
What are you finding hard about grandmaster? You can buy most everything for it.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
carlosmi11 on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
I give up!

Sorry I mean master not legendary

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
carlosmi11 on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
Sorry I mean master not legendary
Transmute diamonds, really there's nothing really hard about it and IT IS worth it.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Wintertusk is good for damage and critical chance is good on this
while waterworks allows you to block criticals and boost your incoming heal also gives good critical chance

depends on your battle style.

hope this helps.

Alexandra PearlBlossom