Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just sell the available bundles on the site!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I'm a disabled person who can't get out to the retail stores. You people are killing me with the bundles only being available in the brick and mortar stores. Seriously, you'd make a lot more money off of me if you just allowed bundles to be purchased through the site from the get-go. There's been a few I totally missed out on that I really wanted because they never came to the site. So you missed out on those sales.

Administrator
Hello Aazari,

I'm sorry that you are not able to access the new bundles in stores. I understand the frustration. But if you are patient, eventually all the bundles will make their way into our online store before they are retired.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
I agree with this person i like to also add why do the old bundles go away i mean i like to seem them come back once a year or something like have a day when you throw back all the bundles for a weak or something so people can get the old or new bundles you make a lot more money selling the stuff online and in stores also having a day when the old bundles come back.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
sliver moon wolf on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
I agree with this person i like to also add why do the old bundles go away i mean i like to seem them come back once a year or something like have a day when you throw back all the bundles for a weak or something so people can get the old or new bundles you make a lot more money selling the stuff online and in stores also having a day when the old bundles come back.
They did that this year already.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Something to keep in mind with bundles is that not everybody has a credit card. Some people only have the option to pay with cash. As a result bundles need to be available in stores.

Putting bundles in stores likely presents its own set of challenges. Putting bundles available online immediately would hurt retail sales. KI's retail partners would have limited opportunity to make money if the majority of customers were just buying bundles online. As a result KI would likely have an even more difficult time finding anybody who would carry cards for their customers who rely on cards to be available in stores.

Similarly for those of us in other countries, KI likely has challenges with their partners who print the cards. I'm sure they would love to also be able to reach customers around the globe with similar restrictions. Canada for example the issue is most likely the language issue. Without the requirement of everything to have both English and French, they could probably supply the Canadian market with the cards they offer in the US.

Bundles, because they have limited availability, are not the same as your standard Crowns/Membership/Pet cards that you can buy in stores. They can't mass produce hundreds of thousands and let them sit in stores, so it's likely hard to get a solid partnership with the card manufacturers to provide an affordable option that works around the globe.

I think we can trust that KI does everything they possibly can to provide these services to as many customers as possible. But when you factor third party partners into the mix, things aren't as simple as many of us would like them to be.