Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial wolf?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I was going to the world tree and a glowing blur went passed my screen, so I turned around and barely clicked on the girl before she ported away, and she had what I think was a celestial wolf. Is this a real mount, if so did it come from a pack, a reward, or was it only available for a limited time.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Yes, it is a real mount. It is found in the Evergreen Bundle available at SOME Gamestop for $39. Sadly when I went on Saturday to my local Gamestop they didn't have it yet. Good luck in finding one.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Alright thanks for the info. I am going to my GameStop tonight to see if they have it in stock

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Yeah this is from the evergreen bundle the gardening counterpart to the fishing retreat bundle...still not sure which one i want more. I probably wont get my paws on either of these until almost Christmas anyway. Doesnt help that i live 5 hours away from the nearest gamestop

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
The Evergreen Bundle is very nice!

Some GameStop locations sell them; many do not.

What is great is KI is putting out great products and content for players to explore and enjoy!

Thanks KI for adding to an already great game; and someday making all bundles readily available.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Thanks so much for one of the best bundles ever made by KI! Absolutely love everything about this! One problem I see coming though is if they cap the amount of items allowed in and out of the house to 300. I looked it over and I could see easily putting over 500 items in and out of this huge house and grounds. Especially if you want to include plant growing and one plant takes up 2 item spots. Not sure how to contend with this. I doubt they will increase the limit on the items that can be placed. I will have to pick and choose very carefully in my decorating skills it appears. No matter I still love it! The pet and the mount are nothing short of Epic in the way they look. I love that the pet may cast pixie saving 30 energy.

Bravo Wizards 101 and KI. As I like to say, Take a Bow!

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 26
Scarlet FireEyes Level 21