Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you make the Celestia quest declinable?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
I am one of those players who likes to do every quest. When I finished Dragonspyre and talked to Ambrose, he gave me the Celestia quest ... when I didn't want it yet. I wanted to do the "Strange Frequencies" questline first, and it forced me to accept a quest I didn't want. Can you make the Celestia quest declinable for those people who want to do the "Strange Frequencies" questline first?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You can do the Strange Frequencies questline first, you don't need to do main quests immediately. I don't see a need for the Celestia quest to be declinable at all.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
thepiratefan on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
I am one of those players who likes to do every quest. When I finished Dragonspyre and talked to Ambrose, he gave me the Celestia quest ... when I didn't want it yet. I wanted to do the "Strange Frequencies" questline first, and it forced me to accept a quest I didn't want. Can you make the Celestia quest declinable for those people who want to do the "Strange Frequencies" questline first?
No quests must be done as soon as you get them. You can do quests in any order you want to (providing you are the correct level and/or have access to the area). KI will not change this because there is no reason to change it.