Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plants get pests question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2014
So, the more time you spend in your house, the faster plants get pests?

So, if I need to access my shared bank, if I go to my now empty dorm room, will that impact the plants at my house?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No it will only impact plants if you visit the house where they are located. You can freely enter other houses or your dorm room.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Dakota Goldrider on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
So, the more time you spend in your house, the faster plants get pests?

So, if I need to access my shared bank, if I go to my now empty dorm room, will that impact the plants at my house?
It shouldn't. The plants at your house should only develop needs when you visit the house. As long as your plants don't have needs when you leave they should be fine no matter how long it takes you to return. At least that's the way I understand it. Visiting your dorm room should have no effect on the plants you might have growing at any OTHER residences.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2012
I need to know where to get a # 7 spell for red ants on my plant? Thank you.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
hyperbaby075 on Dec 25, 2014 wrote:
I need to know where to get a # 7 spell for red ants on my plant? Thank you.
Summon Pixie will work on it, otherwise, you need to be level 15 gardener and finish the first half of Khrysalis to rescue the gardener there.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
i am rank 10 got level six rino beetles can't find spell to get ride of them? anybody!

Survivor
Oct 15, 2011
carey1968 on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
i am rank 10 got level six rino beetles can't find spell to get ride of them? anybody!
I have the same problem with level 6 pests but can find no answers as well. Is there a cure for level 6 pests?

Survivor
Oct 15, 2011
Barley the Gardener in Khrysalis>Silent Market has the Itsy Bitsy Spider spell that will get rid of the level 6 pests. You have to be at least a Level 15 Gardener and it costs some gold.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Barley