Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vanishing Arcane Pieces?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I've been working really hard on building my castle in my Midday Estate the last several days. Yesterday, I constructed a 3 story tower plus the tower roof. Today when I logged on the middle section of my tower was missing. () The piece was no where to be found. It wasn't in my backpack, somewhere else in the estate, in my attic, in my bank, or in my shared bank. I logged out and logged back in and the piece was still missing. I ended up getting another tower piece out of my attic (I had 5 others--until today I had a total of 6 of that piece). What happened to the piece? Has anyone else had this problem?

~Emma Dreamweaver 85

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

I'm sorry your Castle Blocks seem to be missing. If you send an email to support@wizard101.com they will be able to help you find them.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Dec 20, 2010
I rebuilt a castle in the cave using close to 250 blocks. For kicks I planted 144 deadly helephant ears in the "basement" of the house. I have observed some of my castle wall pieces disappear when the plants update (i.e. the plots flash).And for some reason, which also happened outside the red barn farm, certain plants when you hover over them the info pop-up shows a castle piece name instead of the name of the plant. So technically I am gardening castle wall blocks. I still have housing items at my red barn farm that glitched into plants and there is nothing I can do with them. They are there permanently. I notified KI when it happened over a year ago, but it was never fixed.

Administrator
OldStormWizard on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
I rebuilt a castle in the cave using close to 250 blocks. For kicks I planted 144 deadly helephant ears in the "basement" of the house. I have observed some of my castle wall pieces disappear when the plants update (i.e. the plots flash).And for some reason, which also happened outside the red barn farm, certain plants when you hover over them the info pop-up shows a castle piece name instead of the name of the plant. So technically I am gardening castle wall blocks. I still have housing items at my red barn farm that glitched into plants and there is nothing I can do with them. They are there permanently. I notified KI when it happened over a year ago, but it was never fixed.
Hello young wizard,

Did you open a support ticket at support@wizard101.com so that they can investigate the glitched housing items?

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Not wasting my time worrying about it. I got the garden to elder and harvested it and removed the plots