Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Insane One!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
So, you know the cool badge one in a million? So, what if there was a badge for hitting a high amount of damage on yourself using Insane Bolt! It would be pretty cool! The badge name could be The Insane One. So yeah! just an idea I came up with, with my friends.

Defender
May 06, 2011
I actually don't agree with this... If it was in the game, everyone would try to get it - things will start rushing. It would also frustrate them. For example, if a wizard bladed up with all of his/her blade/traps/converts an all other things, and used insane bolt which hit the enemy, they might go absolutely insane.

Katherine Dragonblade, Level 83

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's a fun idea, but it makes no sense for 3 main reasons. First is that only one school could get it. Second is the inability to blade for Moon damage or trap yourself to increase damage enough. FInally, you have no control over when or if that 20% chance will hit you instead of an enemy.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I like the title of the bag a lot! However it could only be for Making it unfair. Also there's no moon blades or traps to help. Also what if it hits the other guy? Maybe we can think of a new cause for the badge.... Hmm I don't know.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Laugh now, but wait until you're not trying to get the badge!

Defender
May 06, 2011
If this existed (doubt it) the other schools wouldn't be able to get the insane one, as Saffron SandSword said in her reply. If this badge did exist, they would have to make other badges out of spells from other schools that involve hitting yourself, such as Immolate, Sacrifice, etc. But not all schools have one.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Well people could buy the treasure card.I like the idea!

Defender
Nov 10, 2012