Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical satyr hack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
i was doing a 1v1 tourney and i mad it to the last battle without a loss. i watch my opponent before and people were claiming she was hacking critical satyrs i was watching and she did a critical satyr. then when she fought me my over time was about to kill and she did a critical satyr. this can not be pure luck. she was criticaling on them every match. then diego chose and he pciked her?! i did 4000 damage she did 1500 like please can you like at least suspend her or something or look into it. her name was heather rainbow somthing she was a 61 ice.

Defender
Oct 10, 2010
PVP Master12321 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
i was doing a 1v1 tourney and i mad it to the last battle without a loss. i watch my opponent before and people were claiming she was hacking critical satyrs i was watching and she did a critical satyr. then when she fought me my over time was about to kill and she did a critical satyr. this can not be pure luck. she was criticaling on them every match. then diego chose and he pciked her?! i did 4000 damage she did 1500 like please can you like at least suspend her or something or look into it. her name was heather rainbow somthing she was a 61 ice.
PvP Master,

I expect that she just had brought up her Critical as high as she could get, and may
have also been using TC to boost her Criticals and therefor her heals.
It appears to me that the lower the pip count on the card, the more likely it is to Critical.

Either way, I do not know of or believe that there is anyway to hack a critical in the game.
Gear Critical, pet critical and TC boost Critical are the only way to get a Critical.
Noting that the pet add little, as the percentage is higher when it comes from just one
piece of equipment.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
They cannot suspend anyone based off their character name, But i have no means in any of that business.

As for the critical satyr, Are you sure she hit a critical satyr every time she used it?, did you look at her life critical rating? I hate to tell you... But it may have been luck.

i have a pet that gives 6 critical rating and i critical quite a bit. i can sometimes critical 5/10 hits, (may not seem allot but it is when you have 6 critical rating)

Some people get VERY lucky..

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
PVP Master12321 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
I think the people claiming she was a hacker might have been over exaggerating, but you there's really nothing you can do about it if she was really hacking.
A lot of people have the same names, and people change their gear constantly, and I don't think you know her username, so there's no way for King's Isle to catch her.
The only thing you could have done was reported her, but that is most likely a false report and you would be the one getting in trouble in that scenario.
And plus if she had life gear with 500 life crit rating or more, it is completely possible that she crit every Satyr in the match. I mean, 500 is a lot of critical, and I'm pretty sure that's an 100% chance.
Myrna Dragoncloud

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Blake Night Stalke... on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
They cannot suspend anyone based off their character name, But i have no means in any of that business.

As for the critical satyr, Are you sure she hit a critical satyr every time she used it?, did you look at her life critical rating? I hate to tell you... But it may have been luck.

i have a pet that gives 6 critical rating and i critical quite a bit. i can sometimes critical 5/10 hits, (may not seem allot but it is when you have 6 critical rating)

Some people get VERY lucky..
her life critical was 65

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Dragoncloud888 on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
I think the people claiming she was a hacker might have been over exaggerating, but you there's really nothing you can do about it if she was really hacking.
A lot of people have the same names, and people change their gear constantly, and I don't think you know her username, so there's no way for King's Isle to catch her.
The only thing you could have done was reported her, but that is most likely a false report and you would be the one getting in trouble in that scenario.
And plus if she had life gear with 500 life crit rating or more, it is completely possible that she crit every Satyr in the match. I mean, 500 is a lot of critical, and I'm pretty sure that's an 100% chance.
Myrna Dragoncloud
she was a lvl 61 with 65 life critical i watched her other matches she was criticaling like crazy.