Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega pip

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
Pip = 1 pip
Power pip =2 pip
Mega pip = 4 pip
I think that there should be mega pips at a really rare chance to get 4 pips instead of 1
P.s. it should be blue

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
coolossus on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
Pip = 1 pip
Power pip =2 pip
Mega pip = 4 pip
I think that there should be mega pips at a really rare chance to get 4 pips instead of 1
P.s. it should be blue
I think the Mega Pip would be a great addition to the newest worlds coming out, because of how high up the Pip requirement is for the most recent spells.

Maybe they could act somewhat like Shadow Pips, however they are required to cast spells with a Pip counter of 12+

Also, I think that the Mega Pip should only equal to 3 Pips.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
I like the idea but it would be abused in PvP by any school who has a 1 pip= some damage. This would also make storm OP. Supercharge would be almost a 300% blade and then they could just kraken or something and they other person would die. Even if this could only be used by max level.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Mushyspark on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
I think the Mega Pip would be a great addition to the newest worlds coming out, because of how high up the Pip requirement is for the most recent spells.

Maybe they could act somewhat like Shadow Pips, however they are required to cast spells with a Pip counter of 12+

Also, I think that the Mega Pip should only equal to 3 Pips.
It would be a pip counter of 15+ cause its possible to get 14 pips with whats out as of now, but I agree with the mega pip = 3 pips

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Blaze Dragonrider1... on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
I like the idea but it would be abused in PvP by any school who has a 1 pip= some damage. This would also make storm OP. Supercharge would be almost a 300% blade and then they could just kraken or something and they other person would die. Even if this could only be used by max level.
I don't think you mega pip rating would be that high without sacrificing other important stats.

Sarai Thunderstrider
Transcendent
Amber
Initiate

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
It would be a pip counter of 15+ cause its possible to get 14 pips with whats out as of now, but I agree with the mega pip = 3 pips
A counter of 15+ pips would need another pip slot (8), as of right now it only goes to 14(7).... So you cannot use a mega pip for your 15th pip, but you could for your 14th..

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
coolossus on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
Pip = 1 pip
Power pip =2 pip
Mega pip = 4 pip
P.s. it should be blue
I think this is a great idea, but make the mega pip orange.