Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 10 to early???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Hi!
One of my characters is level 10 life and she's in krokotopia level 10. she has bad health too :(
Is level 10 too early???

Autumn Lifegem level 10 thurgist ()

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
no lvl is to early. but krokotopia might be a bit hard for you but i'll bet you'll do fine {with some help of course} KanefireRider lvl.44

Survivor
Aug 22, 2012
Level 10 seems a bit too early for Krokotopia. I'm not sure what the actual recommended level is for the zone, but I didn't go into Krokotopia until about level 16-17. You should probably go back to Wizard City and do some questing on the streets you haven't completed yet.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I want an answer to this too I have a level 10 storm wizard with terrible health and bad gear what should I do. () Diviners rule

Survivor
Dec 21, 2012
My opinion is in wizard 101 there are a ton a ton of side quests do them so that you can get more powerful spells also if you shaving problems get your friend I was in there at my ice guy level 17 hope this helped

-ChrisBoomHunter School level 60

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Autumn Lifegem on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi!
One of my characters is level 10 life and she's in krokotopia level 10. she has bad health too :(
Is level 10 too early???

Autumn Lifegem level 10 thurgist ()
You skipped side quests. You will need those... go back and level up to at least level 12. It will be much easier. Also make sure you have all your level 10 gear with the best stats possible.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I usually go to Krokotopia at level 12. (been there 6 times, deleted twice.)

For the level 10 up there^, your health is gonna be low. My 82 still doesnt have 3000. Try and get gear with the most health and damage possible, even though it will be more expensive at the bazaar.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
All places depend if you do extra quests. My wizard is level 18 and is still in Wizard City because she did all the extra quests in Wizard City. Level 10 might be a little bit to hard, but its fine, with some help you can do it. If you think it is to difficult, try to do some extra quests then move on to krok.
Hope this helped!

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
I have to say, level 10 is definitely not to early. My ice wizard made there at around level 8-9, and I ended KT at level 18, so, you're fine.

Aaron Darkblade, Lvl 95 Necromancer
James Legendrider, Lvl 43 Pyromancer
Isaac Darkblade

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
i recently got to krokotopia at level 14 maybe go back to wizard city and do some quests you haven't completed yet.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
I got to Krokotopia at a lower level and I was fine the only problem I had was that the schools of the opponents were the same as mine so I had a resist problem. But for life I do not think you would have any problems except it might take a lot of turns to finally defeat an opponent while healing because you have low health. I would solve that problem by instead of having gear that gives you resist I would mostly wear gear that gives you higher health so you will not hit 0 too fast.( I understand because my life wizard is the same as you and I would have trouble getting through krokotopia, but I would be doing side quests in Wizard City if I wanted a higher level) Hope I helped. :)

~ Hannah SparkleGem
Lvl 28 Sorcerer

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Personally I think level 15 is the best place to start krokatopia although I started around 14 or so. If you want to do krokatopia at an early level have some friends help you.

Jared D. Level 55

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Do all side quests and most side worlds! There is no reason not to. It just makes the game easier. I finished Krokotopia at level 33, no joke. You are not experienced in my opinion and you need to slow down and do the side quests. Trust me, worlds are easy for me since I get into everywhere late.
Myrna Dragoncloud, Grandmaster
"The Purifier"

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
With going to Krokotopia with 5 mounts, Winter`s Radiant Staff and full Archangel I should be OK at lvl 12. Cole DeathSword lvl 12 =

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
I dont think it matters what level you are i just made it to krokotopia today and im level 16 It might be difficult but i think you will be ok

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
lvl 10 is not to early, but it may be difficult by yourself. well first off find as many side quests in wizard city, complete them and you should be a few levels higher!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
If you complete every single quest in Wizard city ( including the dungeon in night side ) you will end up just shy of level 17 i usally do a bunch of boss fights over for xp and crown items so i end up at level 17 i would greatly recommend finishing every quest in the worlds so that you are more than ready for the next one you will find it is much easier than going to then next world as soon as you can plus you can find some sweet quests and extra training points

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
If you like a challenge you are fine. On the other hand if you can't stand to be defeated, ever, then you might need to go back and do some of the quests you declined before.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Katilyn goldmask on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
I want an answer to this too I have a level 10 storm wizard with terrible health and bad gear what should I do. () Diviners rule
Lvl ten not too early. I started lvl 11. BTW Krokotopia is not too hard ( until u get to 'bout lvl umm 16-18 maybe? )

Thanks,
Victoria, Level 38 Life

By the way,
Diviners don't rule

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Katilyn goldmask on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
I would wait. Maybe 2-5 levels would help you get the health/gear you want. Or you could wait until you get storm trap at level 16 or just get friends to help you out.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2013
i have a level 26 wizard and most of the quest is easy for me and i don't have really great heath but sometimes it is luck

Survivor
May 23, 2010
It all depends if u have done krock before like i have a level 66 Ice a level 35 balance and death a level 20 storm and a new myth sience I've done krock many times i find it a decent level but I think for new people level 12 or 13 is good Jack ThunderSheild lvl 66 Thermaturge

Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
Hello, I wouldn't say that any level is too low for Krokotopia, but it may be a bit challenging. -Hunter Legend Student, Level 17. (Yes I have Krokotopia)