Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
I know that Crowns are used for a good purpose, but is there any way for Training Points to be bought back by Gold as well as Crowns? I can see some items being limited to Crowns, but I still think it's fair in a way for Gold to be used more for things like this. You can set it at whatever price and I would be satisfied. If it's not possible then I thank you for at least taking the time to read this. I'm just not as fortunate as others to get both Crowns and membership. Though that seems like a dumb excuse, I still believe Gold should be used for a lot more. Again, thank you for taking your time to read and reply if you do so.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ryan DeathBrand on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
I know that Crowns are used for a good purpose, but is there any way for Training Points to be bought back by Gold as well as Crowns? I can see some items being limited to Crowns, but I still think it's fair in a way for Gold to be used more for things like this. You can set it at whatever price and I would be satisfied. If it's not possible then I thank you for at least taking the time to read this. I'm just not as fortunate as others to get both Crowns and membership. Though that seems like a dumb excuse, I still believe Gold should be used for a lot more. Again, thank you for taking your time to read and reply if you do so.
I don't see this happening since it's a nice little money-maker for KI. Not saying I don't agree with you - it would be nice to pay gold for something like this.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
It would be nice for it to happen, but sadly, I don't think it ever will, like you said.. :/

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
I think KI would implement this, but it probably run you dry of gold.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
KI has already said this will never happen. They give more training points than needed already. I have maxed out wizards with 10 extra training points already. There is plenty of wiggle room for making dumb training point choices early on. You do NOT need all 45 training points on any wizard.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
seethe42 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
KI has already said this will never happen. They give more training points than needed already. I have maxed out wizards with 10 extra training points already. There is plenty of wiggle room for making dumb training point choices early on. You do NOT need all 45 training points on any wizard.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Plus, Sh4rpBlade15 is right. It would probably cost a lot of gold. I guess it just depends on how much gold you have. How much do you think it would cost?

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 42 Pyromancer World: MooShu and Grizzleheim Area: Crimson Fields and Mirkholm Keep "I'm back!"

Survivor
Jul 09, 2013
Still I know it's probably not possible, but I thought maybe if it were say 75,000 gold per Training Point, and you have to be level 90+ to get them back by Gold. Maybe give the option to choose which ones you want to get back by Gold and by Crowns? Does that sound reasonable? That way people can get it both way faster. Definitely won't put Crowns out of business just because of buying Training Points back with Gold. Lol