Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice wizard in need of help at Celestia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Okay I just got to Celestia and I'm extremely worried because of what I've heard. Mainly it's how Ice Wizards will struggle in Celestia for many reasons. Like how they can just take away your shields with the flick of a wand.(Figure of speech) It really scares me becauses I thought dragonspyre was kinda hard near the end, so how will I survive in Celestia then!? All I ask is for the most tips anyone can give whether you heard it from somewhere else or you actually have expierence as an ice wizard in Celestia. Thanks!
Megan Stormmask lvl. 46

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
My first suggestion at your level would be, go to Grizzleheim first. Finish Grizzleheim and Wintertusk before doing Celestia. This will bring you up in level, open up later spell and pet quests and give access to Wintertusk crafted gear, which is the best overall crafted gear for several worlds. It will make Celestia a lot more managable.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Seethe gave some great advice. Doing Wintertusk will help your gear and level and make CL easier.

You should train Strong and Giant as soon as you can.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Thanks so much for the tips seethe42!! They are really useful, since I actually never completed Grizzleheim because i had trouble there before! And you were right I just got this new spell at level 47 that will help me in group battles even better so I don't feel completely useless. Thanks so much!
Megan Stormmask lvl. 47