Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia questing buddy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2014
i am ice and i need a questing buddy, everyone i run into just goes on ahead, i am a but into the questline but it is so hard, i need help desperately.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
I am ice too and i soloed everything in the game so far except nastrond malistaire and WW. i can give you tips to deck builds and stuff to help you out. As ice you should be able to solo all of celestia with ease. but if you need help in the game i can assist you.

Valdus Frostbreaker Transcendant

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
If you are far enough in i will help i don't know how far I am in though if we are at the same place i will be willing to help or at least get you there .

Jasmine FireRider

Survivor
Apr 24, 2014
to Jasmine FireRider, lemme know a date, time, timezone, and place.

Chris FrostBreaker

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Hey i am experiencing the EXACT same thing. I have only soloed 1 boss in Celestia and 9 in all of Wizard 101. By now you might of guessed what school I am. I have a hard time surviving but an easy time defeating enemies.
Whenever i try to find someone to help me on quests it happens probably every 3 hours. If you want to meet up and quest together and eventually get to Zafaria just reply. -Wolf Night Weaver 2007 Health Class:

I hope i can finally find someone who can help me quest

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
sorry for how long it has taken me to get back to you but how about 5/27/2014 or 5/28/14, at 3:00 p.m pacific time zone, in the Celestia Base Camp. If you can't make this time just suggest another one.

Jasmine FireRider

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
i need a buddy and i can meet up at 3:00 p.m. which for me is 5:00 p.m. on 5/28/14

p.s. i need to beat the trial of spheres
Blaze FireSword lvl 68

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
Stargezer32 on May 27, 2014 wrote:
sorry for how long it has taken me to get back to you but how about 5/27/2014 or 5/28/14, at 3:00 p.m pacific time zone, in the Celestia Base Camp. If you can't make this time just suggest another one.

Jasmine FireRider
and i forgot to mention meet in celestia base camp in orthrus realm

Survivor
Apr 24, 2014
ok i ran out of membership but i am getting another month at, the first of june, maybe we can meet up at 3:00pm pacific time kraken realm celestia base camp? to anyone who wants to be questing buddies

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
i will try my best but i am still in school so yeah. I will still help you though.
Jasmine FireRider

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
Chris FrostBreaker on May 29, 2014 wrote:
ok i ran out of membership but i am getting another month at, the first of june, maybe we can meet up at 3:00pm pacific time kraken realm celestia base camp? to anyone who wants to be questing buddies
Ok so like tomorrow or Sunday. I can do that for sure. If i am not on during the week it is because i am at school and i don't get off till Thursday. So meet you there!

Jasmine FireRider