Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

unfair drops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
Today I did a few runs trying to get my amulet from morganthe and to no suprize the person who did nothing ( the balance wizard ) literally just stood there passing. Gets his amulet from morganthe when I am blading up and hitting and everyone else is doing something we get nothing at all. I just don't understand why this good gear is made if it is so hard to get and makes people miserable trying all day to get it. The point is people who do nothing are getting it all the items have insane drop rates and take forever to try to get so at this point I think i'm done farming morganthe.

nathansunspear-100

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You made the opposite point you were trying to. Drops are totally random and therefore completely fair. You just happened to see someone get lucky while you were unlucky.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
seethe42 on May 12, 2014 wrote:
You made the opposite point you were trying to. Drops are totally random and therefore completely fair. You just happened to see someone get lucky while you were unlucky.
What Seethe said. Drops are random, you could get it on the first fight or never receive it. It's just luck. If he cast one spell, he's eligible for drops.