Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 10!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2014
Hi everyone today I got to krok and I'm only lvl 10! help me! should I do side quest in wizard city or contiue?

From Olivia lvl 10

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I'd do some side quests. That's very low and it will be hard in Krok without some more health and better gear. A few more levels will help a lot.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MissCrazyWizard on May 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone today I got to krok and I'm only lvl 10! help me! should I do side quest in wizard city or contiue?

From Olivia lvl 10
My guess is you skipped a lot... go back and do at least part of Colossus and the side quest for the Kraken if you haven't done those. While it may seem 'cool' to get to a world early, it just makes duels more difficult.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
I don't think it really matters since there isn't too much difference from the higher rank wizard city monsters to the low level krokotopia enemies. Personally I like to finish one world at a time and I would do the side quests, but I think it would be safe to choose to go on to Krok as well, it's your choice.

Arlen Windstrider Level 91

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012

From Olivia lvl 10
Side quests are sometimes interesting, as they contain side stories from the main story. They all have XP, and you can always get back to them. Sometimes, with some dungeons its better to put it aside for higher level/gear, or you can just ask people standing around the commons. You run into trolls sometimes, but usually there is someone who will help out. Don't be shy to ask.

lvl 100

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Go ahead and start KT. If you begin to have trouble with it, do Colossus Boulevard (Go and talk to Merle Ambrose for the quest if it isn't in your questbook).

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013

From Olivia lvl 10
My got their at lv. 10, and did just fine.

Fiona RedBlossom lv. 28