Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon and how awesome it is!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Ok, I Avalon. It's by far my favorite wold. Rite now I am in Lake Shore and every minute of playing i Avalon makes me soooooo excited. When I met Queen Gwendolyn, I was so excited I took off my mount and bowed in front of her. I am just wondering is King Aturous supposed to be King Arthur? Oh and is Merlin in the story anywhere? I love Merlin!! I have heard from people that in the end we get Excalibur!! I'm super excited I love really long swords!! Is the evil pen-dragon supposed to be Morganthe? Lol, I have so many questions!! I can't wait until the Lady Of the Lake I will scream!! I just wanna say Avalon is the best world ever! I love how it is really interactive to and we can watch the story, like when we fill up the water to heal that otter thing and when we got a silver rose off the bush. I love the Wyrd House too, I'm crafting it. I think it's so cool how it moves like it's alive.

Emma Lotusthorn 81

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Emma Lotusthorn on May 5, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I Avalon. It's by far my favorite wold. Rite now I am in Lake Shore and every minute of playing i Avalon makes me soooooo excited. When I met Queen Gwendolyn, I was so excited I took off my mount and bowed in front of her. I am just wondering is King Aturous supposed to be King Arthur? Oh and is Merlin in the story anywhere? I love Merlin!! I have heard from people that in the end we get Excalibur!! I'm super excited I love really long swords!! Is the evil pen-dragon supposed to be Morganthe? Lol, I have so many questions!! I can't wait until the Lady Of the Lake I will scream!! I just wanna say Avalon is the best world ever! I love how it is really interactive to and we can watch the story, like when we fill up the water to heal that otter thing and when we got a silver rose off the bush. I love the Wyrd House too, I'm crafting it. I think it's so cool how it moves like it's alive.

Emma Lotusthorn 81
Merle is Merlin, or at least representative of him, Avalon is where Merle Ambrose was raised, the Pendragon is actually King Artorious, corrupted by Morganthe, and i believe Excalibur is the Sword of Kings.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
You'll just have to wait and see the answers to your questions...

I can answer one though - Yes, King Artorius is supposed to be King Arthur. The whole world is based around this time frame. I also love Avalon.