Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghost Avalon Name Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
So I was doing a bit of Ghost Avalon today, when I happened to see that my name, Hunter Darkblade, had switched to "Amber". I believe this is a glitch, and hopefully it can be fixed. It seems that this only happens when the player is in Ghost Avalon, and not anywhere else.

Thanks in advance,
Hunter Darkblade.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
This glitch has been there for awhile, and I Love it. XD Usually I am not the lucky one, but onetime I was Queen XD. I was good with that. Molly seems to be common and Abby. I have never seen Amber, lucky! Please don't fix it KI, hehe, it is great fun.

Amber Raven Song

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
I don't think this is a glitch, I did it my first time and my name was also switched, but later when I was helping two friends their names were changed but mine wasn't.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
LCvideogamerP64 on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
So I was doing a bit of Ghost Avalon today, when I happened to see that my name, Hunter Darkblade, had switched to "Amber". I believe this is a glitch, and hopefully it can be fixed. It seems that this only happens when the player is in Ghost Avalon, and not anywhere else.

Thanks in advance,
Hunter Darkblade.
they did the same thing to me my name is valkoor skywraith and they changed my name to angel and my friends name to coco it was kinda funny but they call you gammas minions so yeah

Survivor
Feb 16, 2014
Heh that happened to me too. I think it's because of the owl thing (if you were transformed into an owl).
I was Coco

Molly ShadowHunter, Archmage Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
My name is Barney there.

David JadeBreaker lvl 81

Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
If you've actually payed attention to the story line they change your name as a disguise....

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
so I go in this place in grizzleheim and my name suddenly turns into jasmine so I need somebody to maybe tell me about that its quite freaky taylor emeraldwhisper level 57

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Zekesteer on May 3, 2014 wrote:
If you've actually payed attention to the story line they change your name as a disguise....
you've ruined the fun, but mine was rocco my real name was taylor emeraldwhisper

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
taylor emeraldwhis... on May 4, 2014 wrote:
so I go in this place in grizzleheim and my name suddenly turns into jasmine so I need somebody to maybe tell me about that its quite freaky taylor emeraldwhisper level 57
This happened to me recently in Nastrond, but my name was changed to Abbey. Everything was fine after the fight ended.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
Ok umm... that is really weird.But it's probably just a glitch

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
same here! LOL i was on my little bros char on our account this name is Hunter IceSword and all of a sudden i was questing for him and his named changed to Hannah like what how?! xD
Hunter IceSword
Bailey Bear

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
taylor emeraldwhis... on May 4, 2014 wrote:
Woeh hold on. Your name was Jasmine? :_ my name was Gus.

I have a topic about it :P

Autumn S. 40

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
This happens to me too! My name usually turns to Chico

-Matthew BattleHead Lvl 84