Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea to improve the first arc.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
So, everyone knows that the first arc is...basically dead. Not many people are in KT-DS, and even CL isn't very active.

So I have an idea.

Dungeons in each of them. with a purpose. Lets call the new boss...Quielen. or something. He's opened a portal to the Netherworld. You have to close the portal in each world.

KT Dungeon- LvL 35- Main Boss: With Highest Spell: Phoenix Health: 4,200 and no cheats.
MB Dungeon- LvL 40 Main Boss: With Highest spell: Wraith Health: 6,200 and You cannot Trap or he will EarthQuake.

MS Dungeon- LvL 50 Main Boss: With Highest Spell: Frost Giant Health: 8,900 and his cheat is everytime you heal he stuns you for 2 turns.

DS Dungeon- LvL 55 Main Boss: with Highest Spell: Ra Health: 12,000 and his cheat is if his health is below 5,000 he will start to spam availing Hands.

CL Dungeon- Lvl 65 Main Boss: Quielen with highlest spell: Leviathan 10,000 health his cheat: everytime you hit him(with a one hit attack, to one enemy), he will use Meteor which deals 850 Damage. And put a -90 Tower Shield on him.

XP

The KT dungeon gives 4,000 XP
The MB Dungeon gives 8,000 XP
The MS dungeon gives 18,000 XP
The DS Dungeon gives 20,000 XP
The CL dungeon gives 25,000 XP

Each drops a universal Set of Clothes which would be the best clothes for the next 5-10 lvls. :P

What do you guys think? If the Mods and people dislike that idea, here:

Side World: Polaris or something. :P
LvL- 60
Must have beaten WinterTusk.
100 Main Quests, gives 2.2 Million XP.
80 Side quests, with 800,000 XP.

The King of GH needs help when part of his fleet goes missing, you get on one of the boats and Baldus takes you to the part of the spiral they went missing.
Once you get there you get pulled into a black hole and tossed out in Polaris, you find the door and spiral key and a weird looking (....) at you. He offers you a quest, you take it and start on Polaris.

Defender
May 01, 2011
The dungeon ideas are good, and I love the Polaris world idea!

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
I like your ideas DragonDust.

Well done.

Very good suggestions.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Once they finished the first Arc, they added Grizzleheim and after Celestia, Wintertusk and Wysteria so they could do the same thing to expand the side questing worlds. I find the richest storyline in this game is the Grizzleheim Arc. It's basically a mystery but ravens are gathering as you defeat one evil force after another to distract you. It's like Malistare but you don't know about the Ravens till you get to end of Mirkholm Keep I think before Ravenscar? The cool thing is that these Ravens are evil so maybe the could make a comeback in Polaris?