Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best farmed Athames and Rings

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Can anyone help me on this? I need some help on knowing some good Farmed Athames and Rings that are No Auction.

When you reply, please include:
Name of the Athame or Ring
Mention rather it is a Athame or Ring (LOL)
The boss that drops the Athame/Ring
The location of the boss (The World and the area within the world)
The level of the Athame and/or the Ring
Also if it's for one specific school, then tell me the school it's for

I would like to know a good list of Athames and Rings that I can farm for. I already know about the Blade of the Felled Titan and the Alpha and Omega Ring. I also know about the Level 60 Athame and Ring that you can farm for within the Tower of the Helephant. So any other Athame and Ring that I can farm for will be helpful. Also, if you can, can you also mention any good Athames and Rings that you can farm for that's under Level 60? If so, also mention them and include all the info that I mentioned above. Thanks everyone for replying and I'm pretty sure your reply will help me greatly (Btw, when I say good Athames and Rings, I'm talking about those Athames and Rings that are No Auction)

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Actually, I think you just need the best 2 sets in your post. Aquila set, then tower of helephant set. It really depends on what specific stats you want from the athame and ring. If you're looking for decent all around stats, I'd recommend the Alpha & Omega and Blade of Felled Titan for those. If you're after straight up mega healing boost, you can find better. Still most people that aren't after the crazy heal boosts go with either of the 2 sets you mentioned.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Btw, one thing I forgot to mention is that I want a Athame and Ring that gives a good amount of:
Health
Power Pip Chance
Critical Block (Level 50+)
Damage
And any amount of Incoming or Outgoing healing

Mana really doesn't matter that much to me so any amount of mana that a Athame or Ring gives will be acceptable. Does anyone else have a full list of Athames and Rings that I can farm for? I've once seen this Athame that was for Level 88 but I forgot the name and I don't know what boss drops it. For the other people that reads my post and replies, please do not mention the Blade of the Felled Titan and the Alpha and Omega Ring nor the Level 60 Athame and Ring from the Tower of the Helephant because I already know those 2 Athames and Rings so please don't mention them. I want to know of Athames and Rings that I DON'T know of yet so please only mention the ones that I didn't say I already know about. Btw, I already have the Blade of the Felled Titan and the Alpha and Omega Ring just to let y'all know