Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Carry on stories for certain characters!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
So I was in Wysteria and the students there say where they are from in it. I was thinking what if you made either main or side worlds for them. Like Nalia Dunestrider says she is from a world called Mirage maybe connect that with something. Also Beatrice WildWind says she is from Weirwood that would be an interesting place to be. I hope this is a good suggestion and thanks for reading!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Yes, that would be a good idea for side worlds like Grizzleheim, Wintertertusk, and Wysteria.
Neela Lotusflower
Legendary

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Mrpotato1236 on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
So I was in Wysteria and the students there say where they are from in it. I was thinking what if you made either main or side worlds for them. Like Nalia Dunestrider says she is from a world called Mirage maybe connect that with something. Also Beatrice WildWind says she is from Weirwood that would be an interesting place to be. I hope this is a good suggestion and thanks for reading!
i said this before. please read my coment in the topic "which new worlds do you think are on the spiral". it tells all about my ideas.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2013
Weirwood is an area over in Avalon, so it exists.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2011
Mirge and Polaris have been mentioned in the main quest line so I am pretty sure they will appear in the future as either side or main worlds. As for Weirwood, lol that's in Avalon. The Wild and The Wyrd are both part of the Weirwood.

R.I.P.
Morgrim, Lvl. 82