Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp will never be perfect

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
its time people come to realize that the pvp problem will not be fixed and the should stop complaining just because they lose matches. everyone loses some in life. beside, if li wanted to cater to everyone needs, they will go bankrupt from having to pay the employees over time!!!

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
I think people have the right to post whatever they wont on here, especially since we are all paying customers. While most of it I skip, there are very valid points, such as yours. No, PVP will of course never be perfect. That's not to say that just because it will never be, doesn't mean we should never try to make it better. Our feedback is a part of that process. What you call complaints.

Almost all of my characters are warlords, just because I win a lot doesn't mean I don't think the game has some flaws. No K.I. can't make the game likeable by everyone all the time. but if they don't make changes to continue the health of the game they it wont be around to have any employees to pay.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Mr Talon on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
I think people have the right to post whatever they wont on here, especially since we are all paying customers. While most of it I skip, there are very valid points, such as yours. No, PVP will of course never be perfect. That's not to say that just because it will never be, doesn't mean we should never try to make it better. Our feedback is a part of that process. What you call complaints.

Almost all of my characters are warlords, just because I win a lot doesn't mean I don't think the game has some flaws. No K.I. can't make the game likeable by everyone all the time. but if they don't make changes to continue the health of the game they it wont be around to have any employees to pay.
There is wisdom in your words. Too often i see posts of simple opinions with no substance or wisdom behind it. You have zeroed in on something that is too often overlooked, "the health of the game". I always try to push "game health" regardless of my likes/dislikes on the issues. Sadly, many simply choose a simple preference,and champion it vehemently without looking at the bigger picture.The game needs/health always trump my own desires. I applaud you for your wisdom,and seeing with clarity what so many cannot.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2011
Emperor of Life on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
its time people come to realize that the pvp problem will not be fixed and the should stop complaining just because they lose matches. everyone loses some in life. beside, if li wanted to cater to everyone needs, they will go bankrupt from having to pay the employees over time!!!
I too have my gripes about PvP, but then again that's why I DON'T PvP. I've played this game since just after it came out and I can say that it wasn't always about PvP. In the beginning KI was all about the storyline and PvE, but, like every MMO, PvP is what attracts a lot of players so it can't just be ignored. Though I do agree with you one on thing, there's too much complaining about PvP when, though it is fun at times, the game isn't ALL about PvP.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
No. Nothing can, or ever will be, perfect. There will always be something to complain about, always one flaw there, somewhere, but its there. Its no different with PvP, but its insane how many issues there are with it, so you can't expect people to be happy about it and sit there doing nothing. We have the right to complain and give feedback over it, and we will continue to do so. No one is saying it needs to be perfect, we simply want some of the issues fixed, like the leaderboard one.

-Jasmine FireBlade