Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is my level okay for Crustacean Empire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
Hi, I am a level 59 wizard and I wanted to know if it's ok for Crustacean Empire.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
adventurerpirate on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I am a level 59 wizard and I wanted to know if it's ok for Crustacean Empire.
Yes.
there is no right or wrong level. You can tell if your level is fine if you're not getting clobbered all the time.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Your higher than my level. When i was starting that place i was a level 56 so yea your alright

Wolf LifeShard

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
Yes your level is fine for this part in Celestia. The Crustacean Empire is the last area in Celestia before the Chancel and the Trial of Spheres, you should be able to reach level 60 by the end of Celestia.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
You will find out soon enough when it is time for the Crustacean Empire, if you are close to finishing up Celestia this is the last place until the dungeons of Celestia. You will be assigned a quest to go in. And any level is allowed in any world, maybe not any dungeon but any world as long as you have a friend to teleport to.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
It's higher than most levels, but being too high isn't really a problem. I was totally unprepared when I entered the Crustacean Empire at a level 54 or so (can't really remember, around there) so it should be easier for you.

-Molly level 84 balance currently on Alto Alto in Azteca

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
Thanks for the repplies I am happy to know that I am almost getting to Zafaria

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Timothy ElementalH... on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Yes your level is fine for this part in Celestia. The Crustacean Empire is the last area in Celestia before the Chancel and the Trial of Spheres, you should be able to reach level 60 by the end of Celestia.

Hope this helps!
I reached 69 when I finished Celestia.

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
That is your decision if you are ok. If you struggle, work on side quests. If you feel comfortable then you are fine. There is no right or wrong level to be anywhere, you take it at your own pace.