Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Transmutes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 05, 2011
I just logged in, after helping someone off of Wizard101 Central with Malistaire's Lair. I wanted to update my status on the Wyrd house towards crafting it! (I'm a slow crafter...) My Balance wizard is the main crafter, with the baby Myth having gone through the Krokotopian crafting quest like- *snaps fingers* -that.

I went to my Pyramid of the Lost Horizon after buying the Transmute Grendelweed and Frost Flower recipes to use a basic crafting station. It showed all of the snacks and treasure cards I had bought the recipes for, but no reagents. It had two and a half empty pages of craft-able items too.

Input?

-Mark DeathMask, level 92
-Nathan MythSpear, level 15(?)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Markodeath1337 on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
I just logged in, after helping someone off of Wizard101 Central with Malistaire's Lair. I wanted to update my status on the Wyrd house towards crafting it! (I'm a slow crafter...) My Balance wizard is the main crafter, with the baby Myth having gone through the Krokotopian crafting quest like- *snaps fingers* -that.

I went to my Pyramid of the Lost Horizon after buying the Transmute Grendelweed and Frost Flower recipes to use a basic crafting station. It showed all of the snacks and treasure cards I had bought the recipes for, but no reagents. It had two and a half empty pages of craft-able items too.

Input?

-Mark DeathMask, level 92
-Nathan MythSpear, level 15(?)
You need a card crafting station to transmute.