Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

clothes for gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
in the crown shop they have good armor but it cost heck amount of crowns there should be a price for gold I high amount of gold I've been called a noob because I can't get these awesome new clothes and I got to where random clothes so please wizard 101 make the clothes in the crown shop able to buy with gold

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
akkmaggie on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
in the crown shop they have good armor but it cost heck amount of crowns there should be a price for gold I high amount of gold I've been called a noob because I can't get these awesome new clothes and I got to where random clothes so please wizard 101 make the clothes in the crown shop able to buy with gold
there are a few items in the crowns shop that can be bought with gold. I don't have crowns either, but I tolerate with it. If anyone insults who you are, just ignore them.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
akkmaggie on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
The best gear in the game isn't crown gear anyways. Crown gear is mostly decent well balanced gear, but there's better gear available in the game without spending more money. Up until you reach 60th level, upgrade your gear in the bazaar every few levels with gold. Once you reach 60th level and have access to Waterworks, farm it for the gear there. It's the best gear you'll get in the game until you do crafting in Avalon/Azteca or you reach lvl 90 and can farm Hades in Tartarus. Crown gear is highly overrated in my opinion. Something better is always available from drops in the game.